Thread: Is This Normal?

Is This Normal?

Hey IRG

I have an import that was noted to have arrived at your AZ facility some time ago. When I log in, it still says "Awaiting Product For Export". I was going to call or e-mail but I know how busy you are so I figured a forum post would give you time to answer for me and for anyone else who is a first time importer through your business.

Is it normal for an import to have been signed for in AZ and then take a few weeks to get processed for GST etc? I'm not in a rush or anything like that I just haven't imported before and really am trying to avoid any mistakes!

Appreciate what you guys do and thank you for your time I know you're as busy as ever.

Please send us a PM with your contact info and import number so we can see whats going on.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by Coffice View Post
    Hey IRG

I have an import that was noted to have arrived at your AZ facility some time ago. When I log in, it still says "Awaiting Product For Export". I was going to call or e-mail but I know how busy you are so I figured a forum post would give you time to answer for me and for anyone else who is a first time importer through your business.

Is it normal for an import to have been signed for in AZ and then take a few weeks to get processed for GST etc? I'm not in a rush or anything like that I just haven't imported before and really am trying to avoid any mistakes!

Appreciate what you guys do and thank you for your time I know you're as busy as ever.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

DM sent. Thanks as always for your time.

Yes, it was received on the 22 of June a couple days before the export left for Canada. Unfortunately, we always fall behind when we are preparing the export to leave the country and given the current situation in the US has also compounded these delays. It will be in on the next export.

Thanks for reaching out.

The US IRUNGUNS Team

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Yes, it was received on the 22 of June a couple days before the export left for Canada. Unfortunately, we always fall behind when we are preparing the export to leave the country and given the current situation in the US has also compounded these delays. It will be in on the next export.

Thanks for reaching out.

The US IRUNGUNS Team
    Great! Thanks guys.