Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: King of the Canadian Boogaloo....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer easysauce's Avatar
    remember these are the same people who officially declared and prosecute the OK hand gesture as a racist symbol. They may not be smart, or correct, or honest, but they are fanatical and united.
    No drop of water blames itself for the flood

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bluelynx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bear View Post
    http://rightedition.com/2020/07/01/gun-wielding-couple-realized-the-only-one-who-will-protect-you-is-you/

The Turd isn't just waiting, he's actively moving on his agenda. re: new Lt Gov for Alberta ...
    I looked at the picture of the McCloskey couple. Old man McCloskey does not look like trouble. It is Mrs. McCloskey who you do not fool around with. Remember, never threaten a woman's house. Mrs. McCloskey is obviously not a Karen, Becky, or Susan. I hope her daughters are the same as mom.

Addendum: I notice the left is calling Mrs. McCloskey a Karen with her Chad on their non-banned left wing extremist Facebooks.

Look at the Losers who are posting. They probably have no job and live in Karen and Chad's basement in their trust fundy world.
    Last edited by bluelynx; 07-01-2020 at 04:49 PM. Reason: Addendum

All I could see was the mustard on her shirt
    They must have jumped up from the dinner table

Pink polo is the new boog shirt

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rajczak_kashka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BabySeal View Post
    Wait unit they find out about our sunglasses that allow us to see their true form!

https://youtu.be/jTK8eff1Zsk
    True form revealed will be a spoiled and whiny child in a pink dress...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer J.Hancock's Avatar
    This should be the gun owners collective theme song, totally paint ourselves in new light.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95-MYnvF7h0

We should be donating some of this law suit money into a PR campaign.
    "When truth and fairness differs from what is law, better to follow truth and fairness."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer J.Hancock's Avatar
    "The thing that binds them, regardless of what their orientation may be, is an anti-statist position. So we see in particular a real concern, a real reaction to gun legislation that restricts firearms," Perry said.

I'm all for anti-tyranny. Does that make me a boogyman too?
    "When truth and fairness differs from what is law, better to follow truth and fairness."

CBC is worried about gun owners being “pro gun and anti-government” after having hundreds of millions of dollars worth of private property condemned for destruction for no reason. Yet it’s okay when the BLM protesters annihilate our social distancing measures and gather in the tens of thousands?

The “radical” left and “radical” anti-gun movement pose the greatest existential threat to this country that has ever existed, and I would argue that includes the war years of 1914-18 and 1939-1945.

Quote Originally Posted by J.Hancock View Post
    "The thing that binds them, regardless of what their orientation may be, is an anti-statist position. So we see in particular a real concern, a real reaction to gun legislation that restricts firearms," Perry said.

I'm all for anti-tyranny. Does that make me a boogyman too?
    The more I look into the “Boogaloo Movement” the more I see it as a simple vent by people who don’t wish to have the population disarmed and rights and freedoms infringed on. I’d say there’s more legitimate reason for the public to fear a standing army or police agency than a movement of citizens who simply want the government to stop being overbearing and oppressive.

Honestly, these “Boogaloos” don’t seem so bad.

CGN Regular
    Do we just call it Hawaiian shirt appreciation Day now?? Lol at CBC, scrounging for anything to make themselves relevant.
    CSSA and CCFR Member