CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kodiak Defence WK180 Magpul Edition .223Rem 18.7" Non-Restricted

Quote Originally Posted by cheb View Post
    The simili «Magpul» stock that mine came with had a lot of slack, even with the friction lever on. By luck, I had a real Magpul CTR stock laying around, thanks to Blair and Trudeau, that I switched over to my rifle. Fits perfectly and tightly, as it’s supposed to be. Thus, this is a very worthwhile improvement by North Sylva, because you would likely end up buying a real CTR anyway sooner or later. It should have been done right in the first place. Talking about Kodiak Def here, not North Sylva...
    In all fairness, the original configuration with the imitation stock was released at $999.

Quote Originally Posted by Comrade Ogilvy View Post
    In all fairness, the original configuration with the imitation stock was released at $999.
    Quickly raised it to $1095. I was able to get one at $999

Love it with fake CTR stock

Magpul k2 grip is amazing on it
    Someone stop the planet and let me off for awhile. I need a break from all this stupidity!!! - posted by Northern Amateur

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    Business is good for buddy .....he’s driving a Maserati.....good for him or her
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

Quote Originally Posted by Comrade Ogilvy View Post
    True. But I would have preferred that the rifle be shipped without mags but with a better fitting stock. Maybe mine was especially loose, I do not know. I guess that to meet the target price point, something had to give, I guess... Not a bad rifle. It’s too bad that ARs are now off the table; it’s a better design albeit certainly not NR, unfortunately.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    North Sylva, we would like to know of the 180NSR is or will be built. Lots of deposits paid out there.
    So are you NOW ready to expect justice? Vote CPC with expectations. Praetorians can blow.

180NSR delays

Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    North Sylva, we would like to know of the 180NSR is or will be built. Lots of deposits paid out there.
    North Sylva will not respond to questions regarding production and delivery ETA's on this rifle. Kodiak is the same. The delivery dates have been delayed. The last was "the end of May or so." Now I have heard that it has not gone into production as Kodiak was getting caught up on orders for the 180C. Supposedly 5,000 units. I believe this may be the "MagPul Edition". Other delays resulted from the C-19 Pandemic restrictions.....so I have been told.

I'm guessing they don't realize that people tire of games. If you pay a deposit, there is an expectation of delivery or the decency of a timeline. The pre-orders disappears so they wouldn't get overwhelmed.
    So are you NOW ready to expect justice? Vote CPC with expectations. Praetorians can blow.

Well there prob lucky and should get their deposit back, My wk180 needed the Extractor replaced (broke), bolt replaced (Broke), Piston replaced (broke in half), and damage to lower receiver from the bullet (claim damage cosmetic but I believe it contributes to the relatability problem, warranty/customer device will treat you like owe them money. Total rounds through rifle less then 150.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevent View Post
    Well there prob lucky and should get their deposit back, My wk180 needed the Extractor replaced (broke), bolt replaced (Broke), Piston replaced (broke in half), and damage to lower receiver from the bullet (claim damage cosmetic but I believe it contributes to the relatability problem, warranty/customer device will treat you like owe them money. Total rounds through rifle less then 150.
    Wow.. for a $1200 gun that doesn’t say much. When did you buy your 180?
    NFA/CSSA Member since the Swiss Arms and CZ 858 Reclassification!

Quote Originally Posted by Stevent View Post
    Brutal.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast