Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kel-Tec RFB-24 .308Win 24" FDE Non-Restricted

CGN frequent flyer
    What’s a “grey” market product ?

CGN Regular
    Warranty is only honoured by keltec through one specific dealer. Any other dealer is selling unauthorized guns, which isn't illegal or anything, but no guarantee of warranty. Although keltec still sent me free springs when my "grey market" gun was acting up

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Erickson5006 View Post
    Warranty is only honoured by keltec through one specific dealer. Any other dealer is selling unauthorized guns, which isn't illegal or anything, but no guarantee of warranty. Although keltec still sent me free springs when my "grey market" gun was acting up
    You are lucky. Keltec didn't even respond to my email. I emailed twice....

CGN Regular
    Hmm, they used to be known for helpful service centre, I think

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Erickson5006 View Post
    Hmm, they used to be known for helpful service centre, I think
    Maybe this was long time ago....

OK, so which vendor is exclusive distributor for Canada if I want to purchase one and get their lifetime warranty (for the original purchaser only)?
    How to make a difference in fight against the communists?
    1. Vote for CPC 2. Join CCFR and CSSA (not NFA ) 3. Write letters to your Member of Parliament 4. Continue to be upstanding citizen

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by anton520b View Post
    OK, so which vendor is exclusive distributor for Canada if I want to purchase one and get their lifetime warranty (for the original purchaser only)?
    Search for my post...

My Sub 2000 has a terrible trigger, newer version too. Plus the screw together prototype look is a turn off. $3K for anything Kel-Tec is insane. Now I read peeps have had issues getting warranty/service from them too?. I seem to remember the term 'budget guns' being used for them in some US publications!.

Quote Originally Posted by vern130 View Post
    My Sub 2000 has a terrible trigger, newer version too. Plus the screw together prototype look is a turn off. $3K for anything Kel-Tec is insane. Now I read peeps have had issues getting warranty/service from them too?. I seem to remember the term 'budget guns' being used for them in some US publications!.
    The only issue people have getting service is when they own a used KelTec (the warranty only covers the original owner), or if they purchase a grey market firearm like the one in this post. All of the Kel-Tecs brought in by North Sylva are outside the official lifetime warranty program and can't get warranty support through the official Canadian distributor (Vault).

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    The silence from NS with regards to the warranty.........is deafening......

This post has been up for over a week and nobody from NS has answered the question. I'm really surprised that many of these posts haven't been deleted because that is what NS is famous for when questions are asked.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast