Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Importing ar15 parts?

pls remove
    Last edited by daniel37; 01-12-2021 at 12:18 AM.

Hmmm wonder if a flip up sight would be blocked..

We do not ship products directly from the US for that reason. There are a number of requirements most people are not aware of. CBP can also stop items if they are not properly declared or filed with AES.

The US IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by daniel37 View Post
    Or it could be them changing internal policy to overstep their bounds (just like the RCMP is) knowing the current government doesn't care.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

remove
    Last edited by daniel37; 09-12-2020 at 06:17 PM.

My entire order from Brownells was rejected by CBSA and is now missing, ####ers.

Everyone has a different interpretation of the new import/export guidelines. Please remember you are dealing with to Governments and two counties. There is no unity between to two.

Given the current issues at hand, if you are ordering defense products directly out of the US and expecting them to enter Canada with no issues you're rolling the dice. Either order from someone in Canada or from us.

The US IRUNGUNS Team
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 07-02-2020 at 04:46 PM.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Will these problems apply to handgun barrels as well?

Quote Originally Posted by azn_hitman View Post
    My entire order from Brownells was rejected by CBSA and is now missing, ####ers.
    How can you tell if CBSA seizes your parcels? I ordered 2 safety selectors from Brownells. One showed up at the end of last week. The other one says it's on the way. I checked the tracking page and said the arrival date is n/a.
    I may not be smart a Man... But I'm smart enough to know Criminals don't Obey Gun Laws. ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

On May 1st, 2020, the Liberal government banned a swath of semi-automatic firearms by Order in Council (OIC), all of which are commonly used for hunting and sporting purposes in Canada.

Every week we also learn of more horror stories based on SOR/2020-96.

This week we learned of an RCMP memo sent to the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA). The letter advised “some AR-15 parts” are now prohibited based on the OIC, but the RCMP memo did not specify which ones.

The problem is the RCMP’s guidance to the CBSA on AR-15 parts – it’s intentionally vague and misleading.

Worse, Bill Blair refuses to correct the RCMP’s error.

As a result of this intentionally vague RCMP memo, the CBSA is now seizing all AR-15 gun parts at the border, even though they are perfectly legal to import.

The CBSA, after relying on bad advice from the RCMP and in the absence of correct information, are erring on the side of extreme caution.

The only AR-15 parts the Minister's putrid May 1st Order in Council banned are AR-15 upper receivers. Order in Council SOR/2020-96 reclassifies the following parts as Prohibited Devices:

The Regulations also prescribe the upper receivers of M16, AR-10, AR-15 and M4 pattern firearms to be prohibited devices.[i]

Upper receivers.

Every other part of the AR-15 (with the obvious exception of the lower receiver) is an uncontrolled spare part, yet there are 48 cases ongoing because of this RCMP mis-directive.

The CBSA seized $9,000 worth of AR-15 parts inventory from a single firearm dealer alone, based on the RCMP’s misinformation. That’s a lot of money for a small business in normal times, let alone the COVID-19 pandemic we’re still struggling with.

Now individuals and businesses must fight with CBSA to obtain their legally-imported spare parts.

If Minister Blair gave a crap about the rule of law (as he claims), he would order the RCMP to give the CBSA accurate information instead of forcing them to guess.

He would immediately order the CBSA to release all shipments of AR-15 spare parts, without penalty or storage charges (and with an apology letter for the illegal seizure).

This problem is 100% Minister Blair’s fault:
    He drafted the Order in Council.
    He is the Minister in charge of the RCMP.
    He is the Minister in charge of the CBSA.
    He refuses to order the RCMP to give CBSA accurate information.

Canadian individuals and businesses, 48 of them at last count, are suffering even more because of his ineptness and incompetence.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Quote Originally Posted by Aiden26 View Post
    How can you tell if CBSA seizes your parcels? I ordered 2 safety selectors from Brownells. One showed up at the end of last week. The other one says it's on the way. I checked the tracking page and said the arrival date is n/a.
    The tracker will tell you.

Mine hit the border, a week later I noticed it said it was being sent back to Brownells.

Means it was rejected. Luckily they didn’t confiscate mine and just shipped it back. Had to wait an extra month to get my refund though.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast