Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Importing ar15 parts?

Importing ar15 parts?

Hi IRG, I was wondering if it is still possible to order parts for ar15's from your us site? I know uppers & lowers are prohib now but I'm talking about things like magpul stocks, rails, buffer tubes and basic accessories not so much parts for ar's.

The reason I ask is I tried to place an order recently from a supplier in the us for some magpul parts and they were returned to the sender after being stuck in customs for a month by CBSA. Not sure if that means these parts are prohib now too or not. Let me know, hopefully i can still get them off your us site
    Insert list of guns you own here:
    (Who needs a registry if everyone advertises what they own)

Scrap Bill C-68

CGN Regular
    I just ordered some stuff from Armalite in Arizona and they got through no problem in about 3 days. (Gas tubes.)

nvm

CGN Regular
    I want to know from IRG as well, we are receiving letters from the CBSA that we cant import those parts anymore. Myself and some friends are in the same situation.

Should be no problem as a lot of non restricted firearms which include semi autos and bolt actions can and do use "AR parts" or more precisely AR furniture.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mach 1 View Post
    Should be no problem as a lot of non restricted firearms which include semi autos and bolt actions can and do use "AR parts" or more precisely AR furniture.
    As much as i like your opinion
    CBSA as stated multiple times in writting otherwise.

A week or two ago, I had an AR-15 folding stock rejected by the CBSA

They have definitely started targeting parts.

Yes, you can order off www.irunguns.com and we will make it happen for you. Lately we spend most days trying to source stock. Things are very limited and supply will be getting worse. If you find anything on our site please move quickly.

Have a great weekend.

The US IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeschurman View Post
    Hi IRG, I was wondering if it is still possible to order parts for ar15's from your us site? I know uppers & lowers are prohib now but I'm talking about things like magpul stocks, rails, buffer tubes and basic accessories not so much parts for ar's.

The reason I ask is I tried to place an order recently from a supplier in the us for some magpul parts and they were returned to the sender after being stuck in customs for a month by CBSA. Not sure if that means these parts are prohib now too or not. Let me know, hopefully i can still get them off your us site

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by biologic View Post
    As much as i like your opinion
    CBSA as stated multiple times in writting otherwise.
    Overzealous CBSA officers, messing with legitimate packages from legitimate businesses while god only knows how much actual contraband is passing right through... I would just reorder, chances are they miss the next one

Hopefully my order makes it through, got a ton of mags and some generic non spicey AR parts so I guess I'll find out soon

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast