Thread: Gunsmith Bench

Gunsmith Bench

Anyone have any experience with the "Cleaning and Gunsmithing Bench" listed HERE at Marstar? Without a brand listed, I can't seem to find anything about it online. My wife is a pretty patient woman, but she has been vocally wondering if there is a better place I can clean my rifles after shooting than the kitchen table or coffee table . Wondering what the footprint of this is like and whether it has a little parts bin or similar attached for when you remove pins, screws, the bolt, etc? I don't currently have the room for another table to be set up, but maybe if this could tuck in the corner beside the safes, I might be able to convince the wife
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM

Hey DiMP,
    They're Made by Berries.
    We have one in the shop that one of our techs used to use. I'll snap you a picture and PM it over to you soon.

Personal opinion, I wouldn't use it without fastening it to the ground, the profile of the unit lends itself to not being too stable. From what you wrote, it seems like you're looking for a portable unit. I personally used my worx pegasus bench before building myself a dedicated table in my home shop. The one we sell doesn't have parts bin attached.

Regards,
    Payam
    Marstar Canada
    1-888-744-0066
    sales@marstar.ca

Thanks for the honest review. I think I'll be searching for something a little more mobile since where I would store it and where I would set it up would be different places. I'll take a look at the portable bench you mentioned. Thanks again
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM