Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Restricted Transport Sticker

Restricted Transport Sticker

If I recall when you first get your restricted they send you your license. Then the first purchase of a restricted weapon will need to get approved and then they send you a transport sticker to put on the back of your pal? I purchased my first restricted and I received it with the registration from the RCMP but no sticker has come in. Its been a while since I took the course I just want to make sure before I take it to the range that I'm legal. Should I wait for the sticker or is that not needed anymore?

A new pal will be mailed to you with your updated att conditions.
    “When freedom is outlawed, only outlaws will be free.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    No sticker. They will issue you a new card and a paper outlining your transport conditions. Make sure you keep that paper with you when transporting under the conditions listed.
    I suck at responding to PMs. Don't take it personally.

Thanks for the info guys. Any idea how long it takes for the new license? I got the registration in the mail within a week. Eager to give this new one a go.
    Last edited by RLeeErmey; 07-04-2020 at 09:40 PM.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by RLeeErmey View Post
    Thanks for the info guys. Any idea how long it takes for the new license? I got the registration in the mail within a week. Eager to give this new one a go.
    2-3 weeks

CGN frequent flyer
    Where did you get the idea of getting a sticker to put on your PAL? Was that a thing many years ago?
    Il messanger non è importante

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by mistero View Post
    Where did you get the idea of getting a sticker to put on your PAL? Was that a thing many years ago?
    Never heard of this, sounds like something made up or overheard or misinterpreted

Could be misinterpreted its been a while.. been sitting on my restricted for some time. Just remember it needed to be updated on the back for transport

CGN frequent flyer
    Could be misinterpreted its been a while.. been sitting on my restricted for some time. Just remember it needed to be updated on the back for transport
    No, nothing like that either.

The back of the card has your endorsements. If you were switching from POL to PAL than you get added AQUISITION.
    Il messanger non è importante

Received my new card in the mail, but it is 100% identical to my existing card. Isn't there supposed to be something that says "transport" on it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast