Thread: New Product Line!

Alberta for now, back to the Yukon someday

New Product Line!

I was on your website last night and I noticed you've expanded your product line into the hunting rifle market. That's fantastic! It's really great that in light of what's happening you're able to continue developing new product.

I have your Kraken and I couldn't be happier with it. It's a phenomenal setup.

This is just a shout out to the great products you've made and continue to make.

Thanks guys!!

We are happy to hear you are enjoying your Kraken and thank you for the kind words! We are very excited about the new CDX-R7 CRBN and SPTR line of rifles. They offer everything you have come to expect from Cadex in a lighter hunting package. We are also selling the Tundra Strike they come in as a stand alone stock inletted for Remington 700 short and long action. This is a great upgrade to your old hunting stock with aluminum bedding for the action/recoil lug and AICS bottom metal. Combined with the extremely rigid synthetic stock material there is almost zero flex allowing for more consistent shot to shot accuracy.

Regards,
    Ryan Mclean

Hi Ryan,
    do you have LEO discount program?

Quote Originally Posted by Cadex Defence View Post
    We are happy to hear you are enjoying your Kraken and thank you for the kind words! We are very excited about the new CDX-R7 CRBN and SPTR line of rifles. They offer everything you have come to expect from Cadex in a lighter hunting package. We are also selling the Tundra Strike they come in as a stand alone stock inletted for Remington 700 short and long action. This is a great upgrade to your old hunting stock with aluminum bedding for the action/recoil lug and AICS bottom metal. Combined with the extremely rigid synthetic stock material there is almost zero flex allowing for more consistent shot to shot accuracy.

Regards,
    Ryan Mclean

Bak Dur,

Yes we do. Please send me an email at customerservice@cadexinc.com and we will take care of you.

Ryan