I’m visiting in Victoria for that first week in August.... Hoping to spend some range time with my son (a member) there.

I’m thinking about delivering a Rimfire PRS clinic in the area for that Sunday 09 Aug 2020.

I have to be sensitive to the Vancouver Island (Stage 3) Covid Procedures at the club so I need a rimfire pointman to help me bring this event to VFGPA.

Disclaimer: this may or may not happen but this is how I get organized across the country. We just need a local pointman on the ground in Vancouver Island to help with the local organizing of crossing the T’s and dotting the I’s with club executive.

Thoughts and Ideas? Nothing written in stone yet

* Need lots of room maybe 50’ across the frontage for props
* need to hang steel targets.... I can have a few on hand already... my son bought a bunch last month
* Don’t want to close down the firing line for other members (appears inconsiderate)
* Cost : NOTHING, NADA, Zilch! I’m on vacation
* Number of attendees? That’s going to depend on the Social distancing policies in place, that’s what this thread is for
* Class Material: All about CRPS and ORPS Type matches that are having all kinds of success here in Ontario. Just head to Facebook and look up their groups/matches/contests
* Props: one hurdle at a time. First we need to identify the parameters and hurdles to make these events happen at VFGPA

Yup, it’s only a month away and time may not be on our side. To quote the British SAS: “Who Dares Wins!”

Victoria and area Rimfire lovers.... here we go! Hahahahaha

Cheers, Barney