Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Poor customer service at Al Flaherty's and Snap Shot

CGN Ultra frequent flyer VanIsleCam's Avatar
    Wow....just wow. Op really has no clue what just happened.
    Proarm Militant - Variant Factory - Data Shopper - Fringe Minority

Super Moderator
    "Trade related disputes originating from the Equipment Exchange forums or with CGN business members (i.e. Dealers) shall not be discussed in the forums. All disputes and feedbacks shall be confined to the trader rating feedback sytem and private messages."

Supporting Dealer Al Flaherty's's Avatar
    2066 Dufferin Street, Toronto, Ontario, M6E3R6
    Hello MTCOLINS. We addressed your issue immediately by first recommending that you leave the mag full for a few days to loosen the spring. Then we provided you with a pre-paid return label to send your magazine to Snapshot. Snapshot replied to you indicating that they would charge you return shipping if the mag proved not to be defective. Our policy regarding warranty is clearly highlighted on our web site.

Quote Originally Posted by MTCollins View Post
    I recently made a couple purchases online at Al Flaherty's. In total, both orders were almost $700. One of the items I bought, a $40 magazine, had an issue. It would only take 9 rounds. The thing still works, but it's annoying that it won't take the normal 10 rounds. I contacted Al Flaherty's and my complaint was promptly dismissed, telling me to contact Snap Shot (Ruger's warranty company). They were even worse, offering me free shipping but saying I'd later be charged for shipping and inspection if they could fix the thing. That would cost me more than the price of the mag. I get it, it's only a mag. It's not expensive and it still works, so I can take the loss. But I sure won't buy anything expensive from them from now on.

My thoughts are that a product should work normally straight out of the package. Am I wrong in feeling this way? Either way, this will be my last purchase from Al Flaherty's. And despite the amazing Ruger products on the market, this will be my last Ruger as well after my experience with Snap Shot.
    Team Al Flaherty's
    www.alflahertys.com
    info@alflahertys.com
    416-651-6436
    Toll free 1-888-651-6436
    Follow us on Twitter @Al Flaherty's
    Follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/al_flahertys/

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234