Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Buying from I RUN GUNS

So far, so good with them. Like others have said, can take awhile to get your goods if ordered from the states. But, all good things.....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer slarsen47's Avatar
    Be sure which site you are on and ordering from.

There is a USA site and a Canadian site.

I ended up on the USA site after starting on the Canadian site and did not notice.

Other than that potential for error, I would say they are straight up to deal with.
    I stand for freedom, law and order, justice, low taxes, prosperity, healthy lifestyle and property rights.

But I am "old school" and can see the "writing on the wall".

Quote Originally Posted by .45colt View Post
    Looking to buy some rifle magazines. Thinking of buying from IRUNGUNS but not sure about them. Anyone deal with them? Are there hidden costs other than the US-Can dollar exchange?
    Also have to pay shipping twice. Both to get it to Canada then to get it from their Canadian warehouse to your place.
    Just a simple flatlander with a small gun addiction.

Not too sure what I can say, the Canadian shipping charge also includes the GST on your purchase. For those who feel the shipping on multiple products may be out of sorts. We ask that you wait until the shipping link is manually sent out to ensure 100% accuracy.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by biologic View Post
    you can say that but 7 ar15 mags to j3y cost 40$ to ship expedited on your site.

just did the exercise in with my post canada small business account and 7 ar mags in a box amounts to 18$....

Im sure its not on purpose but for some items the price is really high for shipping.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer StoneHorse's Avatar
    I've ordered a couple of handguns in the past (when our dollar was closer to par) that were not readily available in Canada. Everything went smoothly and I understood the processes involved. On my second order, I missed the cut-off date by one day so I ended up waiting an extra 4 weeks. That was my doing, not IRG. As for shipping within Canada, I don't recall anything unusual about the cost. The outrageous $2.25 per hundred that Canada post charges for insurance and over length package charge is beyond their control. When using CP online tools to calculate shipping, you have to make sure you are comparing apples to apples.

CGN Regular
    Top notch service from them every time, would highly recommend; just be aware of possible wait times when ordering things from the US, and be patient.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    Shipping is a little weird to be sure. I bought one Troy PAR a couple of weeks ago from the US site. and the Canadian part of the shipping was $75. It was announced that the PAR shipment had arrived in Canada so I went ahead and bought another one. This time shipping was $55. Got notification that the both shipped today. The total cost of the rifles were both $989.89 USD, the GST was the same but the Canada Post Expedited Parcel shipping was $20 different from one rifle to the other. But the totaled price was the same. This is a little weird.
    Last edited by Gatehouse; 07-07-2020 at 08:43 PM.
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneHorse View Post
    I've ordered a couple of handguns in the past (when our dollar was closer to par) that were not readily available in Canada. Everything went smoothly and I understood the processes involved. On my second order, I missed the cut-off date by one day so I ended up waiting an extra 4 weeks. That was my doing, not IRG. As for shipping within Canada, I don't recall anything unusual about the cost. The outrageous $2.25 per hundred that Canada post charges for insurance and over length package charge is beyond their control. When using CP online tools to calculate shipping, you have to make sure you are comparing apples to apples.
    the first 100$ insurance is included in shipping with expedited canada post, just saying for mags

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Not too sure what I can say, the Canadian shipping charge also includes the GST on your purchase. For those who feel the shipping on multiple products may be out of sorts. We ask that you wait until the shipping link is manually sent out to ensure 100% accuracy.

The IRUNGUNS Team
    We cant wait really, because its 25% restocking fee if we dont agree with price

Only dealt with them once, and it a simple and smooth transaction.
    Just don't expect to receive as quickly as you would buying something in inventory from another Canadian vendor.

They are pretty upfront about their costs structure. The have a massive selection of guns (much of which is not available in Canada) and thier prices are competitive (as they cut out the need for a middleman).

I will probably deal with them again in the future.
    Buy once and cry once. Sometimes half measures cost twice as much.
    Accuracy is a matter of time and money. How much do you want to spend?
    Coyotes outpace roadrunners by 23 mph. They do not outpace a 223 Remington, however.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast