Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Buying from I RUN GUNS

Buying from I RUN GUNS

Looking to buy some rifle magazines. Thinking of buying from IRUNGUNS but not sure about them. Anyone deal with them? Are there hidden costs other than the US-Can dollar exchange?

BANNED
    Hit and miss from what I hear, mine have both been a miss

They are excellent to deal with. The import process is laid out clearly on their website and I suggest you read it for yourself so that you understand it before you order. Besides the $25 shipping and exchange rate there are no additional hidden costs. Once your items reach Canada you will pay the shipping from their Canadian warehouse in Edmonton plus Taxes. Theres a bit of a wait with import but well worth it IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by FLHTCUI View Post
    Heinz Ketchup????

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Never had an issue with them, but it's not uncommon to take months for your gun to arrive. My last one took almost 5 months. They import in batches. If you missed a batch, you need to wait until the next one.

Then once it's imported, it needs to then be shipped to you, which could take a week or two, depending on how many guns they are importing in that batch.

But when it comes to getting my item, I've received them every single time.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by crossroads45 View Post
    Hit and miss from what I hear, mine have both been a miss
    As in, you didn't get your item? That's odd. What happened?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Check and get the mags that are already in Canada if they are what you are looking for

Quote Originally Posted by yz295 View Post
    They are excellent to deal with. The import process is laid out clearly on their website and I suggest you read it for yourself so that you understand it before you order. Besides the $25 shipping and exchange rate there are no additional hidden costs. Once your items reach Canada you will pay the shipping from their Canadian warehouse in Edmonton plus Taxes. Theres a bit of a wait with import but well worth it IMO.
    I see there is a $200.00 import fee but does that apply to magazines too? I was looking for maybe 4 or 5 and if there is $200.00 import fee tacked on that is a problem. Does it matter regarding an import fee if a magazine is available in the Canadian store part of their site?

Quote Originally Posted by .45colt View Post
    I see there is a $200.00 import fee but does that apply to magazines too? I was looking for maybe 4 or 5 and if there is $200.00 import fee tacked on that is a problem. Does it matter regarding an import fee if a magazine is available in the Canadian store part of their site?
    That is a 3rd party import fee

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by .45colt View Post
    The $200 import fee is only for third party imports, as in you buy it elsewhere and get IRG to handle the import process.

If you buy from IRG's US site the fee is only $25 per firearm or $25 per accessory order. Accessory orders can have multiple items included for the $25 fee.

If you buy from the IRG canadian site there is no import fee on top of the costs.

IRG is great to deal with but you need to have some patience. It's not quick unless what you want is already in canada.

Only thing I have found is that their canadian shipping charges are on the high side.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast