Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Buying from I RUN GUNS

Quote Originally Posted by 4n2t0 View Post
    High was a couple of years ago, lol, now they're charging $45 to ship a pistol from Alberta to Ontario.

I still like doing business with IRG's but you need to calculate your all-in cost to truly know if you're getting a good deal. I also use a credit card that doesn't charge a foreign exchange fee (every little bit helps).

Im in the process of selling a gun and that sounds about right.
    Mine quote was $35 with full insurance plus canada post wants signature and proof of age now for all firearms.

Buy it and forget about it. It will take months for delivery. It's not the pandemic, delivery is always slow.

The difference in shipping is because our rates were restructured by Canada Post due to our volume and us complaining about their service.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    Shipping is a little weird to be sure. I bought one Troy PAR a couple of weeks ago from the US site. and the Canadian part of the shipping was $75. It was announced that the PAR shipment had arrived in Canada so I went ahead and bought another one. This time shipping was $55. Got notification that the both shipped today. The total cost of the rifles were both $989.89 USD, the GST was the same but the Canada Post Expedited Parcel shipping was $20 different from one rifle to the other. But the totaled price was the same. This is a little weird.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer handofzeus's Avatar
    My recent order ended with an email asking for $60.xx for the final shipping charge..... That was expected. When I phoned to complete payment they said it was a 'bit' more......$97! At that point after already spending nearly a grand on the order I sucked it up and paid. Won't be buying anything gun wise for a couple years now. Just too dammed expensive.
    Canada ended when Trudeau began.

Theyre good and actually answer the phone to answer quesrions,

CGN frequent flyer
    I just received my first IRG order today, I placed it on either May 2nd or 3rd. The curious thing was that last night when I signed in to my customer account to check if it had been shipped, there was a note mentioning that something was on backorder and it would be ready the following import. I sighed and was then resigned to more waiting and then shortly after that I saw an email from Canada Post that showed up in either my junk mail or clutter noting that my IRG package was at a local post office ready for pick-up. The email said IRG and not their full name. Anyways, it was discretely packaged and wrapped up pretty good with stretch wrap.

I think the posties are getting lazy and frequently won’t even attempt delivery, maybe it’s when there’s a signature required and they don’t want to bother waiting at the door and get everyone’s home Covid-cooties?
    Last edited by CaberTosser; 07-08-2020 at 02:28 AM.

Mags that they had in Canada already arrived quick... US ones took a bit longer. They are great for things like AK mags which are sold out at lgs

Finally received my order , was worth the wait. Time to buy something else

I purchased a handgun from them and the process was easy. Fast shipping. No problems at all

I've had very good experience with them.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast