Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Billy Blair at it again... Directing the CBSA on seizures of parts

I had two items shipped from Brownells, an AR-15 Buffer tube and a LAW Tactical Folding stock.

For some god damned reason, they allowed the buffer tube, which is a crucial part and is required for the rifle to function, yet they rejected the folding stock, which is just used for aesthetics and has no function in an AR-15, in fact, you won’t be able to shoot it while the stock is folded..

Nothing they do makes any sense.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Wondering if the CBSA's refusal to let these items through is in any way a violation of ITAR?

If so which US agencies would you contact to file a complaint?

I have no idea if there's anything of substance to this or not. I'm just throwing an idea out there. Perhaps someone with more knowledge than I could look into it?
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fraserdw's Avatar
    Country is not worth saving and the 9nly thing that will change the attitudes of central Canadians is to take their confederation away from them. Ontario and Quebec are the two biggest beneficiaries of this union and the two biggest destroyers of tge lifestyles of the rest of Canada. Quebec has proven that only brinkmenship politics work to change things.
    Recovering soldier, 34 years. For 34 years I have apparently served a tyranny, the Canadian people have my apologies. Had I only known......

"I enforced the law as written. It was not for me to determine to morality of hostage executions, confiscation of property or the deportations. It was German law and I was a German policeman." Detective Sgt Heorgen, Koln. Trial statement 1947.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Brutal, absolutely ####show this country has become
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Good thing AR-15 stocks, grips and the like aren't commonly used on guns that weren't struck with the ban hammer.
    Oh wait.
    If you're going through hell, keep going.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    I saw in another thread (One of the ones complaining about CBSA seizing AR parts) that said parts for prohibited guns are prohibited from import?
    Thanks you beat me to it I was going to point that out.

Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    Wondering if the CBSA's refusal to let these items through is in any way a violation of ITAR?

If so which US agencies would you contact to file a complaint?

I have no idea if there's anything of substance to this or not. I'm just throwing an idea out there. Perhaps someone with more knowledge than I could look into it?
    This is an interesting idea now that usmca is active there could be repercussions.

Quote Originally Posted by SCDL View Post
    Good thing AR-15 stocks, grips and the like aren't commonly used on guns that weren't struck with the ban hammer.
    Oh wait.
    I said (or at least meant to say) on the other thread that they might be blocking because the parts are being declared as ar-15 parts. My suggestion is to get them declared as "firearm" parts which they are then CBSA won't know per se that they are parts for a prohibited firearm without correct permits.

It just show Blair is not even following the laws..he just making policies as he goes without regards to the laws.
    That moron must be ousted at the next election..

Holy this country is a s#it show

F**k this country

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyboy1014 View Post
    We are literally governed by morons.

No one of substance or intelligence ever enters government
    Actually, no. We are governed by tyrants.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast