Thread: IRunGuns and CBSA?

IRunGuns and CBSA?

So Wolverine supplies posted this on facebook today: https://www.facebook.com/WolverineSupplies/posts/3377155638984071

In short terms, the RCMP sent a vague and misleading letter to CBSA saying some AR parts are now prohibited. CBSA has to guess so they're seizing everything. Has IRunGuns been notified of anything? I want to order mags but I'm concerned it will be seized. I ordered 2 safety selectors from Brownells and have no clue what's going on with those.
    I may not be smart a Man... But I'm smart enough to know Criminals don't Obey Gun Laws. ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

damn how did i miss that lol. Thanks.
    I may not be smart a Man... But I'm smart enough to know Criminals don't Obey Gun Laws. ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

We have not been advised of any further items being prohibited. If you order off www.irunguns.com we will ensure you are looked after.

Everyone has a different interpretation of the new import/export guidelines. Please remember you are dealing with to Governments and two counties. There is no unity between to two.

Given the current issues at hand, if you are ordering defense products directly out of the US and expecting them to enter Canada with no issues you're rolling the dice. Either order from someone in Canada or from us.

The US IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by Aiden26 View Post
    So Wolverine supplies posted this on facebook today: https://www.facebook.com/WolverineSu...77155638984071

In short terms, the RCMP sent a vague and misleading letter to CBSA saying some AR parts are now prohibited. CBSA has to guess so they're seizing everything. Has IRunGuns been notified of anything? I want to order mags but I'm concerned it will be seized. I ordered 2 safety selectors from Brownells and have no clue what's going on with those.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    We have not been advised of any further items being prohibited. If you order off www.irunguns.com we will ensure you are looked after.

The IRUNGUNS Team
    Much appreciated.

CGN frequent flyer THE_SASQUATCH's Avatar
    Have the orders pre June15th Been sent up north yet?

Yes, the export is here and shipping out.

Quote Originally Posted by THE_SASQUATCH View Post
    Have the orders pre June15th Been sent up north yet?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN frequent flyer THE_SASQUATCH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Yes, the export is here and shipping out.
    Eeeeee!

Lol