Who wants to win a CZ Shadow II Part 2!

Wolverine .303

Business Member Rep
Business Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
*** Congrats to our winners Brad H. and Mike T. both from Manitoba! We have some home grown winners here in the prairies!

Thank you everyone for participating, stay tuned for the next one soon :) ***

When you purchase any in stock CZ Shadow II T-Shirt you are entered in a draw for a chance to win a CZ Shadow II!! Since this is the second CZ draw we are doing, we will have two prizes!!!! So buy yourself a T-Shirt and get entered in to win!! The contest will run until all T-Shirts are sold! As always:

You can E-mail us at: sales@wolverinesupplies.com

You can Call us at: 204-748-2454

You can send at letter to: Box 729 , #1 River Valley Road, Virden, MB, R0M 2C0 , Canada

You can send a messenger to : Lattitude#49.89617 | Longitude -100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25

Link to the Website --> https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/SearchByKeyword?word=CZ%20T-Shirt%20Shadow%202#?sortValue=0

The Fine Print
No Purchase Necessary. If you would like to be entered in to this draw, but don't wish to purchase a shirt, you may send us a hand written letter of no less than 1000 characters stating your contributions to the firearms community as a whole and we will count it as your entry.

Wolverine Supplies
Box 729
Virden, MB
R0M 2C0

PolmekO.png

FSZZAuv.png

Last edited:
Where can the contest rules be found?

CONTEST RULES:

1. Buy one of the in stock CZ Shadow II T-shirts ( listed above ) and get entered in to win one of two CZ Shadow IIs!
2. No Purchase Necessary. If you would like to be entered in to this draw, but don't wish to purchase a shirt, you may send us a hand written letter of no less than 1000 characters stating your contributions to the firearms community as a whole and we will count it as your entry.

sizing

The sweaters were Euro-sized, if anyone is interested in fitment. Which is to say -- high-fashion, or "actual" sizes. North America sizes tend to be at least 1-2 bigger than euro.

CONTEST RULES:

1. Buy one of the in stock CZ Shadow II T-shirts ( listed above ) and get entered in to win one of two CZ Shadow IIs!
2. No Purchase Necessary. If you would like to be entered in to this draw, but don't wish to purchase a shirt, you may send us a hand written letter of no less than 1000 characters stating your contributions to the firearms community as a whole and we will count it as your entry.

Thank you very much. Will be sending a letter for an entry, hope it arrives in time.

What happened with the first one? I purchased a sweater and that was the last I heard. I missed hearing anything more about the draw or who, if anyone won. I did get my sweater though. Nice sweater.

Back
Top Bottom