Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Modern sporter vs modern varmint

Quote Originally Posted by Youzawhale View Post
    Oh no, what have I done!! How terrible.
    Thanks for setting me straight with your wisdom and seriousness, you have taught me a truely valuable lesson.
    Can I PM you next time before I make a joke? I feel like I can really benefit from you continued, long-term guidance.

Suck on this you guys, I have my own personal CGN lifecoach now. Beam me up Scotty!
    lmfao

Oh no, what have I done!! How terrible.
    Thanks for setting me straight with your wisdom and seriousness, you have taught me a truely valuable lesson.
    Can I PM you next time before I make a joke? I feel like I can really benefit from you continued, long-term guidance.

Suck on this you guys, I have my own personal CGN lifecoach now. Beam me up Scotty!
    Hahahaha gotta love the keyboard warriors in 2020. Everyone is so damn uptight now. I thoroughly enjoyed this comment

BANNED
    According to the RCMP, one is prohib, while the other one is also prohib.
    Mine worked fine yesterday. Those cucks can lick my taint.

Neither are prohib in the OIC so it’s good to go

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty454 View Post
    He didn't ask what the classification was. He asked what the difference was.

It's not like he'll be able to go out and buy either if you don't mention that they're "prohibited", so why bother?
    That is NOT a true statement. I was in their shop on Tuesday and according to them, ATRS is still taking orders for the MS since it was not listed on the May 1st OIC.

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar

First sentence says it all in regards to the FRT. This is on the second page of the FRT document.

Quote Originally Posted by ATRS Shaun View Post

First sentence says it all in regards to the FRT. This is on the second page of the FRT document.
    Yeah except as said in the very next sentence, the FRT is what LEOs would go to in order to see whether your firearm is prohib or not... so whether you argue that FRT is not law or not while shooting your MV or MS in the woods, you'd still likely get arrested and would have to fight it if you get caught.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by ATRS Shaun View Post

Who are you argueing with? Are you under the impression you just proved me wrong about something?

Read my post again. It says exactly what its suppose to say, nothing less nothing more. Im very aware of what the FRT is and isnt.

Also, your humor meter is broken.

The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Who are you argueing with? Are you under the impression you just proved me wrong about something?

Read my post again. It says exactly what its suppose to say, nothing less nothing more. Im very aware of what the FRT is and isnt.

Also, your humor meter is broken.
    a) Wasn't arguing with you... been having a one sided argument with the RCMP for two months though.

b) I get the comedic effect of your statement, and I chuckled, but so many people are calling asking about what is or isn't banned or my personal favorite "what's on the ban list today". I just think it's important to note the distinction between prohibited by law (OIC), and prohibited by a bureaucrats opinion (FRT), which required illegal modification of public documents to cover their actions.

c) Sadly, yes. My humor meter IS definitely broken through all of this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast