Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Modern sporter vs modern varmint

Quote Originally Posted by Youzawhale View Post
    Oh no, what have I done!! How terrible.
    Thanks for setting me straight with your wisdom and seriousness, you have taught me a truely valuable lesson.
    Can I PM you next time before I make a joke? I feel like I can really benefit from you continued, long-term guidance.

Suck on this you guys, I have my own personal CGN lifecoach now. Beam me up Scotty!
    LOL! This guy is f@#king awesome. You should be able to follow people on here. I'm still laughing. Reminds me of David Thorne

"Beam me up Scotty" hahahaha DEAD

CGN Regular
    Could anyone start a new thread on «#ATRS modern sporter shipping update#»? I’m trying to find out when I will receive mine with others initial order date. 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by Youzawhale View Post
    Oh no, what have I done!! How terrible.
    Thanks for setting me straight with your wisdom and seriousness, you have taught me a truely valuable lesson.
    Can I PM you next time before I make a joke? I feel like I can really benefit from you continued, long-term guidance.

Suck on this you guys, I have my own personal CGN lifecoach now. Beam me up Scotty!
    Lol,
    Is this something new CGN is now offering because according to some people on here I need one. Lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123