Thread: Woox Chassis and Blades

Expired Industry Member

Woox Chassis and Blades

We are proud to offer Woox to Canadian Dealers.

We've handled the products quite a bit and love their quality and attention to detail.

Please contact your favourite dealer to get a chassis or blade for yourself!

“We are a new outdoor brand based in Hickory, NC, and our mission is to create high-end products for outdoor enthusiasts. Our company is the wild child of Minelli Group, an Italian company started in 1937 by Francesco Minelli and his three sons in northern Italy.”

“There is a beauty that can be achieved from working a piece of raw, natural material that cannot be compared. Not only are our products beautifully designed, they are also functionally superior and perform at the highest level.
    Wood is the perfect example; when chosen meticulously, treated respectfully, and designed innovatively, it surpasses other comparable materials in beauty, function, and performance.
    Our attention to detail respects those who came before us, and celebrates those for whom our products are made—now and into the future.”

They are beautiful!

I'd be interested to know the rough price of their chassis.
    I'm a displaced redneck, stuck in a city.

Oh ####, I was looking at buying one of these but saw they wouldn't export out of the US. This is good news.

Oh that chassis is lovely!

But I'm willing to bet quite cha-ching.

Are they in stock in Canada or just on order? If the former... I'd like to place an order.
    I'm a displaced redneck, stuck in a city.

CGN Regular
    "If you have to ask..."

Expired Industry Member
    I'd be interested to know the rough price of their chassis.
    The Furiosa chassis pricing will be a bit more than a Magpul Pro chassis.

The Wild Man chassis should be about half of a Magpul Pro chassis, and the Black Rock in between the Wild Man and Furiosa

Last edited by Gravel Agency; 08-25-2020 at 08:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravel Agency View Post
    We are proud to offer Woox to Canadian Dealers.

We've handled the products quite a bit and love their quality and attention to detail.

Please contact your favourite dealer to get a chassis or blade for yourself!

“We are a new outdoor brand based in Hickory, NC, and our mission is to create high-end products for outdoor enthusiasts. Our company is the wild child of Minelli Group, an Italian company started in 1937 by Francesco Minelli and his three sons in northern Italy.”

“There is a beauty that can be achieved from working a piece of raw, natural material that cannot be compared. Not only are our products beautifully designed, they are also functionally superior and perform at the highest level.
    Wood is the perfect example; when chosen meticulously, treated respectfully, and designed innovatively, it surpasses other comparable materials in beauty, function, and performance.
    Our attention to detail respects those who came before us, and celebrates those for whom our products are made—now and into the future.”

Can you tell me if there are any stocking dealers of the 10/22 FURIOSA chassis?
    thanks