Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Why everyone's shelves will be empty for the foreseeable future.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.45 View Post
    This will pass. Factories are still running. Oil is being pumped. Ore mined. Vaccines developed.

Buy items when times are good. Buy assets when blood is on the trading floor.
    ^^This guy speaks the truth.

And btw, MY shelves ain't gonna be empty for a while. Pretty much everyone will run out of everything before I run out of ammos. If shipping wasn't so stupidly expensive for ammos, I'd be selling some right now actually.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.45 View Post
    This will pass. Factories are still running. Oil is being pumped. Ore mined. Vaccines developed.

Buy items when times are good. Buy assets when blood is on the trading floor.
    All those are true however, people's fear is here to stay and so are the draconian measures as a result of it.

There a thread about making time capsules? It seems like this is a great time to make one

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleTapDiabetus View Post
    There a thread about making time capsules? It seems like this is a great time to make one

Quote Originally Posted by cleger View Post
    I'm getting greedy now but what about keeping baby pew pews dry?

CGN frequent flyer
    For the skeptics out there who think this is marketing -- if IRG is in any way stretching the truth, their reputation here, on the biggest retail forum in Canada, will take an absolute shiit pounding. Absolutely no way he's BSing here.

Also, as others have pointed out, ammo is in crazy short supply right now. Another site sponsor has an ammo special advertised here within the past week, then when I clicked the link to see what they had, 80% of their ammo was sold out. They had the very limited options they were advertising, but all .22 & 9mm was sold out. I was thinking in my head "why the heck are they advertising the ammo they have left when they have basically no ammo lol?"

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Nasty marketing??? You can't even get a oil pan gasket at your local speed shop. This is not a marketing ploy it's a fact check on what lies ahead.
    I usually install about 40 HRVs a week. Company is now telling me there is going to be at least a 3-5 week delay on shipments from now on, because they can't get the motor parts from China. My golden job, might not be so golden moving forward.

I bought central air for the house we just moved into, and the install date keeps getting pushed back because of equipment shortages... and I work for the HVAC company fer Christ sakes!

Remember the panic of '08 and the fears of the supply chain breakdown? It isn't happening the way they said it would, but it sure seems to be happening.

I'm getting greedy now but what about keeping baby pew pews dry?
    If PVC & cement can keep my cellar dry and $h!t-free, it can keep your pew-pews and accoutrements dry, large and small.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by cleger View Post
    I'd suggest use a thick-walled glass container, flame seal it, then place in another protective shell. 100% steel items can be encrusted in molten glass. They will survive thousands of years. A small price to pay just to f#*k with future archaeologists when they find it in the year 3622, lol

Yes, you will be good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by gougha View Post
    Hi IRG - I take it though that those of us who have orders with you will receive the items purchased? I ordered mags in early June. They're set aside and awaiting export right? Or can I look forward to "order cannot be fulfilled."?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com