Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Why everyone's shelves will be empty for the foreseeable future.

CGN frequent flyer
    Couple of people I know in the states say gun shops locally and online are bare of most ammo calibers as well as firearms/parts etc

I smell opportunity for Canadian company's to flourish. Look at Kodiak and Wolverine/Spectre, a gun design from the past with some modifications and they can't make them fast enough to keep up to the demand.
    I’m here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I’m all out of gum.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Wallenstein's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nosman View Post
    I smell opportunity for Canadian company's to flourish. Look at Kodiak and Wolverine/Spectre, a gun design from the past with some modifications and they can't make them fast enough to keep up to the demand.
    At least we have some production in Canada, including for Ammo.

For now.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Ohhhh, it all makes sense now... the Canadian government is panic buying by proposing their buyback scheme.

"What do you get for pretending the danger's not real?"
    - Sheep, Pink Floyd

Quote Originally Posted by axeprecision View Post
    Unlike the US the Canadian market didn't get a second wave of buying after the Covid panic buying. Market is currently very slow. I think supply will run low but I don't think the shelves are going to be bare on everything.
    It’s not just the Chinese virus, it’s mostly regarding the George Floyd fiasco. Militias are popping up all over America, even the liberals are starting to arm themselves.

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Alley Dan View Post
    I bought S&W stock some years ago.

Obama was elected.

Stock went to 150% above my purchase price. "Neat" thinks I. Held onto it.

Eight years later, Orange Donnie gets the big chair.

S&W stock (now American Outdoor Products) tanks. 50% of my purchase price. "Sucks" thinks I.

COVID, rioting, and the increasing chance of a Joe Biden presidency loom.

Stock's back at 150% of my purchase price.

I should time this better. The signs are all there. Could be time to bail out before I get all stupid greedy again.
    better sell now,because crazy uncle Joe isn't getting anywhere near the oval office,anytime soon,rubber padded room maybe,that's if he even remembers when the elections are,LOL,,,so sell sell sell..and jump back on after the election when Trumps stays on,and the shares go back down,then hold until the next election,sounds like you could be a rich man just ridding the wave every 4 years,

Can't forget Boogaloo lol

Quote Originally Posted by hinks View Post
    In my opinion, this post would have more credibility with sources and also if it wasn't posted by someone who directly benefits from the panic buying caused by the spread of fear and product scarcity. That's some nasty marketing.
    It’s comforting to know we have so many Fortune 500 C-suite strategists among our ranks. Especially those with backgrounds in enterprise emergency management.

[QUOTE=hinks;17225017]In my opinion, this post would have more credibility with sources and also if it wasn't posted by someone who directly benefits from the panic buying caused by the spread of fear and product scarcity. That's some nasty marketing.[/QUO

Not a great way to up your post count newbie!.....

Show some respect man.
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

CGN frequent flyer Overlander2018's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TopShelf97 View Post
    It’s not just the Chinese virus, it’s mostly regarding the George Floyd fiasco. Militias are popping up all over America, even the liberals are starting to arm themselves.
    Yep

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading."