Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910

Thread: Why everyone's shelves will be empty for the foreseeable future.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Most of out firearms come from the U.S. ,,, they don't have to, of the U.S. Is eating all their product then we need to open up bigger channels in other parts of the world and give them our money, lots of the shotguns are already made overseas and the Europeans make great rifles and handguns! Of course we also make great firearms here but need to sell to the world so that the unit cost can be brought down to a reasonable price! I understand that IRG is a U.S. Company, so bring everything in from there but as Canadians, we have no such limiting factor, same for AMMO!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom shooter View Post
    Ya I get that, but you would have thought with the number of people being out of work either temporarily or still, they wouldn’t be rushing out to buy a new vehicle.
    With all the government assistance being handed out, the issue won't start until the cheques stop

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Wallenstein's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Road View Post
    With all the government assistance being handed out, the issue won't start until the cheques stop
    "If"

Canada and the U.S. have been running the digital printing press white hot.

It kept both countries afloat for now.

If the decision is made to stop sending what is UBI 1.0 then we will see things go bad, very fast.

Revolutions are fueled by empty stomachs.

With a U.S. election confirmed, and a Canadian one possible, in the fall : it would be political suicide for anyone to vote against the next round of money.

It means kicking the can down the road, one more time, but that is what politics and elections are all about : promise and do whatever it takes to get voted in, just one more time.

If you want / need something for the foreseeable future, buy now, sit back and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Road View Post
    Ya, different generation I guess. By the time you pay taxes on your $2000 a month, along with a mortgage and other living expenses it sure doesn’t leave much for a truck payment. I guess the banks always have lots of money.
    CCFR, CSSA, NFA Member. When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Wallenstein's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom shooter View Post
    Ya, different generation I guess. By the time you pay taxes on your $2000 a month, along with a mortgage and other living expenses it sure doesn’t leave much for a truck payment. I guess the banks always have lots of money.
    Unlimited, fractional reserve banking has made it so.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hinks View Post
    In my opinion, this post would have more credibility with sources and also if it wasn't posted by someone who directly benefits from the panic buying caused by the spread of fear and product scarcity. That's some nasty marketing.
    Looks like another CGN sponsor is echoing IRUNGUNS.... you should post there about their marketing too.

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...n-and-firearms
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

Quote Originally Posted by 45CAT View Post
    Put on your glasses, they’re mole men
    This made my morning!
    The right, always trumph!

I am glad you are still trying to keep servicing the Canadian market. Exchange rates etc make it difficult sometimes. My last order took time, but I got it , so it was worth the wait

Good thing I saw this thread and warned my American friends. They were able to get some but not all their needs.
    As of last Friday, Midway was out of all 9mm, 38 spl, 357 mag. One of them got the last couple boxes of 12 ga birdshot. 00buck was nowhere. Other online stores were out toot.

They still found a case of Tula 7.62x39 ammo at Midway, though. If Midway did not limit purchase to one case, this ammo woulda been gone by now.
    Last edited by easyrider604; 07-14-2020 at 12:45 PM.
    Fave movie quote: “Get off my lawn”!
    The enemy of freedom are those who proclaim only they can uphold it.
    Everything in moderation, including moderation.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910