Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Why everyone's shelves will be empty for the foreseeable future.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildot's Avatar
    I read that every Glock coming off the assembly line is SOLD.
    Certified Colt, Glock, REM, S&W, SIG, Tikka Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

*Laughs in Prepper

Nasty marketing??? You can't even get a oil pan gasket at your local speed shop. This is not a marketing ploy it's a fact check on what lies ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by hinks View Post
    In my opinion, this post would have more credibility with sources and also if it wasn't posted by someone who directly benefits from the panic buying caused by the spread of fear and product scarcity. That's some nasty marketing.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer philhut's Avatar
    This will become more and more of an issue come fall for the general public for all sorts of goods for similar reasons.....Still the rush for arms makes sense.....Also essentially destroys the anti-gun group argument, when it counts and people are concerned about their safety they want firearms.

enjoy the summer......this FALL will be "Something"

- the media markets its "Second Wave"
    - low harvest yields lead to price spikes for food
    - funding for financial supports stop at the end of August....Parliament returns Sept 21st......
    - How far can people stretch themselves? in a Government controlled economy
    - Will there be uprising in the USA? Will China then Occupy Taiwan
    or
    - Will there be an uprising in China via military coup, result Chaos and global supply shortage of goods
    or
    - Will the markets collapse leading to the launch of a National Digital Currency
    or
    - Will the Lizard people rise up from cracks in the earth after global earth quakes and enslave the population

Anything could happen.
    Last edited by philhut; 07-09-2020 at 02:14 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    There is no creating a shortage, we are past that. The shelves are empty, we are selling turkey guns for home defense. Rather then have everyone speculating it's better to to try and keep everyone informed.

The IRUNGUNS Team
    This is a site with a lot of right wing conservatives and they tend to be sceptical, so don’t worry. Those who have bought extra ammo, bought those items they were waiting to buy, will not be sad about it: if everything came back to normal tomorrow they still have ammo to shoot and something to shoot it with. I know I decided to try and get ahold of the last two items on the “wish list” early because of this...

I see it at work. I am just sitting down for lunch while posting this after a teleconference meeting. I wish my suppliers were as predictable as you IRUNGUNS!!! I had to state in the meeting that supplies of custom equipment were now 12 weeks late and that my staff have progressed everything we can but the job is stalled until it comes... whenever: wholesaler/importer is getting no answers from factory. I am scrambling to keep from lying off half the crew.

So, the Summary: if IRUNGUNS is selling out in the USA and can’t bring stuff to Canada, if you end up with no ammo, than that’s on you...
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Donny Fenn1 View Post
    Can't speak for firearms but try and buy a bike at your local shop right now.
    Try finding some exercise equipment too. It's non-existent!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Aniest View Post
    This is a site with a lot of right wing conservatives and they tend to be sceptical, so don’t worry. Those who have bought extra ammo, bought those items they were waiting to buy, will not be sad about it: if everything came back to normal tomorrow they still have ammo to shoot and something to shoot it with. I know I decided to try and get ahold of the last two items on the “wish list” early because of this...

I see it at work. I am just sitting down for lunch while posting this after a teleconference meeting. I wish my suppliers were as predictable as you IRUNGUNS!!! I had to state in the meeting that supplies of custom equipment were now 12 weeks late and that my staff have progressed everything we can but the job is stalled until it comes... whenever: wholesaler/importer is getting no answers from factory. I am scrambling to keep from lying off half the crew.

So, the Summary: if IRUNGUNS is selling out in the USA and can’t bring stuff to Canada, if you end up with no ammo, than that’s on you...
    Couldn't have said it better. We also have a construction retail business near Edmonton and our supply chain is shot. We can't keep anything in stock and can't get anything from anyone!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

CGN Regular
    In a place where the creeps won’t get me lol
    It’s just like the business I’m in. All the air conditioner units are sold out and everyone is panicking. Even parts are getting scarce. The one thing I’ll give my industry is that the prices haven’t gone up (yet)

Quote Originally Posted by Wallenstein View Post
    Sitting on crates of ammo and piles of TP is remarkably comfortable and psychologically soothing.
    Not to mention very soft and strong

Quote Originally Posted by hinks View Post
    In my opinion, this post would have more credibility with sources and also if it wasn't posted by someone who directly benefits from the panic buying caused by the spread of fear and product scarcity. That's some nasty marketing.
    Site sponsor Bullesye North Remington 20 ga target loads long gone. Challenger target 20 ga was 6.99 if you bought 10, now it’s $10/box with 24 boxes in stock, used to be hundreds in stock. Also all Federal 22 LR gone and CCI up in price. I could go on but this is generally what you see. A trip to Sail in Ottawa 2 weeks ago showed very few cases Of 20 or 12 Challenger target loads. The cases used to be stacked well over waist high, you could see plenty of pallet, not usually visible!