Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 9 on 9 Sale !!!!

Business Member Western Metal Inc's Avatar

9 on 9 Sale !!!!

We are doing our 9mm ammo sale on the 9th of the month again. We decided to start it at noon this time rather than 9 am to juggle things up a bit.

This sale is for 9mm, 115 grain Western Munitions re-manufactured ammo in the 1500 round bulk packs. Follow the link for pricing.

https://www.westernmetal.ca/shooting/9mm-9th

Shipping to most of Canada with Canpar is included and quantities are limited.

Happy 9th!!!

CGN Regular
    You guys reload it? Is it any better QC than a factory?

Normally home-made reloads are more precise due to extra checks and meticulousness, like most of hand-made stuff. I guess this is not the case here. What is the production process?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by serg777 View Post

Normally home-made reloads are more precise due to extra checks and meticulousness, like most of hand-made stuff. I guess this is not the case here. What is the production process?
    Home reloads are better than factory because we make them specific for our guns (OAL, PF, etc...). For example, for ipsc, you would make a round with a PF of 125 to 130, then if the gun doesn't cycle, you install softer springs. At that point you have your gun and your ammos perfectly in sync.

Commercial reloaders can't do that. For all intent and purposes, these reloads are similar to bulk 9mm.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by serg777 View Post

A select team of virgins arrive at the facility only once per month under a full moon, they are blessed by Her Holiness Lady Parabellum then they work all night hand crafting each individual round and blessing it with a kiss, while dressed in silk gowns and crystal slippers.
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    A select team of virgins arrive at the facility only once per month under a full moon, they are blessed by Her Holiness Lady Parabellum then they work all night hand crafting each individual round and blessing it with a kiss, while dressed in silk gowns and crystal slippers.
    I almost spit my coffee out at the parabellum part

CGN Regular
    I'm still not convinced this process allegedly performed by virgins would make it better than factory new production with pretty much same price tag. Besides, the "kiss" production stage can spread the covid,

CGN Ultra frequent flyer steamy teabag's Avatar
    Shoots np in all my hand queens.
    luceo non uro
    Canadians have (a) the right of the individual to life, liberty, security of the person and enjoyment of property, and the right not to be deprived thereof.

Never in doubt, seldom correct.

Have never had a failure in any of mine either. Works very well, definitely a fan.

My pistols have always loved it. It's also fun getting the odd nickel case and the different headstamps in there. A real Catalina Wine Mixer.
    NSCC 2018 Designated Marksman champion
    CAFSAC 2018 10th place Service Rifle
    AOSC Bisley, UK 2019 19th place international shooter

Only skipping out on part where virgins are dudes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast