CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: BACK IN STOCK HK G36 5.56NATO 18.9 BBL Black NR

  1. #31
    CGN Regular b-wingpilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Sherwood Park
    Posts
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Platypus View Post
    I own and use firearms for enjoyment...I do not enjoy being attached to something that can be taken away from me on a whim...I am also pragmatic...I did a bit of research and discovered that no OIC, here or in Great Britain, has ever been overturned including several that defy reason...so, I sold it off and used the funds to buy a lovely bolt gun...at least it’ll be a while before they come after that...good luck with the fight
    Clearly you need to do more thorough research. SCC overturned an OIC: https://scc-csc.lexum.com/scc-csc/sc...13664/index.do
    Last edited by b-wingpilot; 07-11-2020 at 11:53 AM.

  2. #32
    CGN Regular TopShelf97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    289
    Poly sent a letter asking Blair why the WK180-C, the Tavor X95 and a few other rifles were not included in the list.

    Blair responded by telling them that those rifles have limited quantities in Canada and as a result, they do not need to be regulated.

    The G36 should be safe, at least from this OIC. It will still probably be banned when they push real legislation through parliament to ban all semi-autos, including handguns. This OIC is just a test for something much, much, worse.

  3. #33
    CGN Regular The_Red_Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by b-wingpilot View Post
    Clearly you need to do more thorough research. SCC overturned an OIC: https://scc-csc.lexum.com/scc-csc/sc...13664/index.do
    I dont want to turn this into a legal debate, but JR after Vavilov decision will change how the reasonableness standard works.

  4. #34
    CGN Regular b-wingpilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Sherwood Park
    Posts
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Red_Rabbit View Post
    I dont want to turn this into a legal debate, but JR after Vavilov decision will change how the reasonableness standard works.
    I don’t disagree with you, but a false claim of an OIC never being overturned in Canada was made, and I wanted to correct that statement.

  5. #35
    Super GunNutz Bartok5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Posts
    3,274
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadeds▀t
    ...good luck with the fight
    In other words, "not my problem". You are a prime example of everything wrong and lacking within the firearms community. You just don't get it - that the "black rifle" ban is just the tip of the iceberg, the canary in the coal mine. Emboldened by success (if they win), how long do you think it will be before Poly and their gun-grabbing ilk come after YOUR particular style of firearm?

    You are a pathetic sheep acting like an ostritch.
    Mark C

  6. #36
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Laval, Quebec
    Posts
    284
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartok5 View Post
    In other words, "not my problem". You are a prime example of everything wrong and lacking within the firearms community. You just don't get it - that the "black rifle" ban is just the tip of the iceberg, the canary in the coal mine. Emboldened by success (if they win), how long do you think it will be before Poly and their gun-grabbing ilk come after YOUR particular style of firearm?

    You are a pathetic sheep acting like an ostritch.
    Very well said....thanks...what a bunch of short sighted people !

  7. #37
    CGN Regular DaedalusX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Okanagan, BC
    Posts
    296
    Nothing wrong with the price, years ago they would seldom pop on the EE at similar prices. Even the SL8 conversions were Uber expensive.
    Offer and demand.
    If they don’t sell at those prices I’m sure they’ll be discounted but I wouldn’t think so, there are only limited quantity of decent non bulpups gas guns with pistol grips left so ...

  8. #38
    GunNutz Logan370's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    B.C
    Posts
    631
    soooo much coin but they are sooooo sick lol

  9. #39
    Super GunNutz vern130's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    305
    Quote Originally Posted by Komodo View Post
    You know if you dont like the price you dont have to buy it.
    Interesting observation, thanks!. To think I nearly dropped 10 Large on one of these......

  10. #40
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    883
    Yeah... I’m ok with what I see in the mirror. When I look out the window though I see a lot of scumbaggers making the claim that EVERYONE is a scumbagger, they aren’t. I’ll avoid doing business with them too.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •