Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: BACK IN STOCK HK G36 5.56NATO 18.9 BBL Black NR

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Platypus View Post
    I own and use firearms for enjoyment...I do not enjoy being attached to something that can be taken away from me on a whim...I am also pragmatic...I did a bit of research and discovered that no OIC, here or in Great Britain, has ever been overturned including several that defy reason...so, I sold it off and used the funds to buy a lovely bolt gun...at least it’ll be a while before they come after that...good luck with the fight
    Clearly you need to do more thorough research. SCC overturned an OIC: https://scc-csc.lexum.com/scc-csc/sc...13664/index.do
    Last edited by b-wingpilot; 07-11-2020 at 11:53 AM.

Poly sent a letter asking Blair why the WK180-C, the Tavor X95 and a few other rifles were not included in the list.

Blair responded by telling them that those rifles have limited quantities in Canada and as a result, they do not need to be regulated.

The G36 should be safe, at least from this OIC. It will still probably be banned when they push real legislation through parliament to ban all semi-autos, including handguns. This OIC is just a test for something much, much, worse.

Quote Originally Posted by b-wingpilot View Post
    Clearly you need to do more thorough research. SCC overturned an OIC: https://scc-csc.lexum.com/scc-csc/sc...13664/index.do
    I dont want to turn this into a legal debate, but JR after Vavilov decision will change how the reasonableness standard works.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Red_Rabbit View Post
    I dont want to turn this into a legal debate, but JR after Vavilov decision will change how the reasonableness standard works.
    I don’t disagree with you, but a false claim of an OIC never being overturned in Canada was made, and I wanted to correct that statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadedsßt
    ...good luck with the fight
    In other words, "not my problem". You are a prime example of everything wrong and lacking within the firearms community. You just don't get it - that the "black rifle" ban is just the tip of the iceberg, the canary in the coal mine. Emboldened by success (if they win), how long do you think it will be before Poly and their gun-grabbing ilk come after YOUR particular style of firearm?

You are a pathetic sheep acting like an ostritch.
    Mark C

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartok5 View Post
    In other words, "not my problem". You are a prime example of everything wrong and lacking within the firearms community. You just don't get it - that the "black rifle" ban is just the tip of the iceberg, the canary in the coal mine. Emboldened by success (if they win), how long do you think it will be before Poly and their gun-grabbing ilk come after YOUR particular style of firearm?

You are a pathetic sheep acting like an ostritch.
    Very well said....thanks...what a bunch of short sighted people !

Nothing wrong with the price, years ago they would seldom pop on the EE at similar prices. Even the SL8 conversions were Uber expensive.
    Offer and demand.
    If they don’t sell at those prices I’m sure they’ll be discounted but I wouldn’t think so, there are only limited quantity of decent non bulpups gas guns with pistol grips left so ...

soooo much coin but they are sooooo sick lol

Quote Originally Posted by Komodo View Post
    You know if you dont like the price you dont have to buy it.
    Interesting observation, thanks!. To think I nearly dropped 10 Large on one of these......

CGN frequent flyer
    Yeah... I’m ok with what I see in the mirror. When I look out the window though I see a lot of scumbaggers making the claim that EVERYONE is a scumbagger, they aren’t. I’ll avoid doing business with them too.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234