Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Tps arms M6 scout

…..
    " An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last"
    - Winston Churchill

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    Well I got skunked on one...I was PMd on here and emailed and told one was held for me until my payday...spent a week leaving messages and emails and calling to pay for it...only to be told it was sold the same date I told them a week previously that I would pay for it...and now they are sold out across the USA...I remember why it was that I haven't used IRG in 8 years...
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

Since the original M6 was produced with a 14" barrel, would it be possible for IRG to get TPS to manufacture a shipment of .410/.22 hornet with a 14" barrel for the Canadian market? This way the barrel would line up perfectly with the end of the stock. I have already bought one of these M6's but I would buy another if it had the shorter barrel for sure!

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Instigator View Post
    Since the original M6 was produced with a 14" barrel, would it be possible for IRG to get TPS to manufacture a shipment of .410/.22 hornet with a 14" barrel for the Canadian market? This way the barrel would line up perfectly with the end of the stock. I have already bought one of these M6's but I would buy another if it had the shorter barrel for sure!
    Im not sure how you wil get irun guns to do anything when they cant even respond to a problem they created
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

I agree, it is very frustrating when emails, phone calls, and forum posts go unanswered.

I started to think nobody worked there after multiple and I mean multiple unanswered calls. I cursed them every time no one picked up, and swore I will never deal with them again but...the 3 purchases from them I have made were all firearms I couldn't purchase in Canada.(or at least I couldn't find them, and I scoured the internet) So I will patiently wait, and hopefully I will get a response. I have talked to TPS about shooting slugs out of the .410 with the supplied full choke and they said "no". I could have asked them to make me a short barreled version, but I'm sure my answer would have been the same as my previous question.
    Maybe IRG will read this, maybe IRG will ask...Maybe not, but I don't have a M6 with a 14" barrel, and I never will unless I ask, and wait and hope...Yes, I have an addiction.

There is obviously someone working as I ordered one yesterday and it was shipped out all within 2 hours of my order, Just got notification that item will be available for pickup after 1 pm today!
    Thanks IRG
    - Winston Churchill

Going to post my 357/38 in the ee right now
    ― Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by hunterhenderson View Post
    Going to post my 357/38 in the ee right now
    What your thoughts on it ?
    - Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by North60 View Post
    What your thoughts on it ?
    They are awesome, gonna keep the 22 mag version since i have two of these one should go and ive got two other 357 rifles
    ― Albert Einstein

Sent you pm