Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: Tps arms M6 scout

Super Moderator
    14" barrels for Canada, no trigger guard - then it really folds in half.

I have a stainless Springfield M6 scout in .22 hornet over .410 that is a beast of gun...not as beastly as a .357 mag though haha

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mr. Friendly's Avatar
    what would the expected price be on something like this? USD is fine...I can x2 for CAD. :P
    power corrupts, but absolute power is kinda cool!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    For those that have these rifles (either Springfield or TPS versions), how do you like the trigger? Do you like the trigger or do you wish they used a more traditional trigger?
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brutus's Avatar
    I have two by CZ Springfield. One in 22/410 and the other in 22 Hornet/410. Trigger takes some time getting used to. But in reality it's just fine minute or rabbit-grouse-coyote at expected forest hunting distances.

Also owning the one in 22 Hornet I don't feel any need for another centerfire variant.
    Canadian government runs on trans, gays and French speaking women. Let them fight the next war over there.
    Myself i will crack a beer and merely watch.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BabySeal's Avatar
    I'm not a .410 fan.

But I'd happily buy one in .357 over 20 gauge. That would be an amazing gun. If the gun is well made, If the sights are well regulated and both barrels hit to point of aim, I'd actually pay a fair amount for this. Please be stainless and ceracoated.

Super Moderator
    Sold a few of the US made ones.
    Asked Springfield about a 14" barrel version for Canada; they understood the appeal, but it would have been a NFA firearm in the US. More complex to manufacture and export.
    I suspect the trigger guard is there to keep the lawyers happy.
    Without a trigger guard and with shorter barrels, they would fold in half - a neatly fit into a tool box, knapsack, etc. Handy little gun to have about.
    These aren't intended to be general hunting firearms. I think increasing the caliber and gauge isn't the way to go. Stay with .22 (LR, WMR, Hornet) and .410.
    From the standpoint of an emergency gun, .22WMR might be best. Ammunition can be had in fmj, light and heavier expanding choices. Even .22WRF for less destructive effect.

Don't expect that the barrels are going to be regulated for a single point of impact.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brutus's Avatar
    Agreed on the 410. This little firearm was designed to keep aircrew flush in squirrels until the rescue chopper appeared. Small bore rifle and 410 are sufficient IMO too.

However I am kind of glad there exists a trigger guard. I don't trust myself without one.
    But that's just me.
    Canadian government runs on trans, gays and French speaking women. Let them fight the next war over there.
    Myself i will crack a beer and merely watch.

We carry the TPS Arms line,

This is everything we have in stock at the moment.

https://www.irunguns.com/manufacturers/tps-arms

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by enoch View Post
    Do you plan to offer the TPS M6 scout rifle ?

It is now available in 357 mag over 410. Looks interesting !

They do not sell directly to Canada.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Interested in one for sure.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast