CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 52

Thread: Tps arms M6 scout

  1. #41
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brutus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    West of most places....and in Alberta
    Posts
    17,298
    Quote Originally Posted by Lopez93 View Post
    I already had the guys at IRUNGUNS bring a .17hmr over .410 in for me at the beginning of the year. So far it as been a great little rifle and the fit and finish are great.
    I will post some pics soon.

    Lopez
    How's the side to side at the hinge point?
    The one Achilles heal the older Springfield CZ is varying play from slightly narrower hinge pin.
    Example my 22 hornet/410 is pretty darn solid. However the 22 LR/410 has a tiny bit of movement right there.

    Curious....

    Edit: forgot to ask. Is yours drilled and tapped for optics mount ??
    Lieberal Canada Jan 2021: Where logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.

  2. #42
    CGN Regular hannibal.black98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    932
    Any coming in soon to you irunguns?! Really interested in a .357/.410 model!!!
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

  3. #43
    Member jdschwass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Centre of the Universe
    Posts
    64
    Does IRG read these posts? Or are we pissing into the wind? Radio silence isn't very encouraging...

  4. #44
    Business Member IRUNGUNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,433
    HI Jdschwass,

    we are currently trying to secure an order, due to supply and demand we are on a backorder list to bring these in, we will update this thread as soon as we have actual timelines or stock in our inventory.





    Quote Originally Posted by jdschwass View Post
    Does IRG read these posts? Or are we pissing into the wind? Radio silence isn't very encouraging...


    Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

    The IRUNGUNS Team

    www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com
    www.irunguns.rocks

  5. #45
    Member jdschwass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Centre of the Universe
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    HI Jdschwass,

    we are currently trying to secure an order, due to supply and demand we are on a backorder list to bring these in, we will update this thread as soon as we have actual timelines or stock in our inventory.
    Thanks so much for the update. At least now we know where we stand. I will wait patiently with anticipation.
    Cheers.

  6. #46
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brutus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    West of most places....and in Alberta
    Posts
    17,298
    Quote Originally Posted by Lopez93 View Post
    I already had the guys at IRUNGUNS bring a .17hmr over .410 in for me at the beginning of the year. So far it as been a great little rifle and the fit and finish are great.
    I will post some pics soon.

    Lopez
    Is there mounting holes for an optics mount of any kind ???

    Curious...
    Lieberal Canada Jan 2021: Where logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.

  7. #47
    Member AB2506's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Calgary, AB, Canada
    Posts
    47
    My brother had a 22LR/410 Springfield M6 Scout back in the early 1990s. It is a hard gun to shoot well because of the trigger. We are just not used to that type of squeezing all your fingers. There is no fore end also. That being said, my brother did kill some pigeons on the fly in and around a cattle shelter.

    While this TPS version has some upgrades like the 357 and interchangeable chokes, it still isn't a great plinking gun. It is a survival rifle, and not much more.

    I recently bought a Chipmunk in stainless steel/synthetic with extra stock spacers in 22WMR. That will be my "truck" gun for emergencies.

  8. #48
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brutus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    West of most places....and in Alberta
    Posts
    17,298
    Quote Originally Posted by AB2506 View Post
    My brother had a 22LR/410 Springfield M6 Scout back in the early 1990s. It is a hard gun to shoot well because of the trigger. We are just not used to that type of squeezing all your fingers. There is no fore end also. That being said, my brother did kill some pigeons on the fly in and around a cattle shelter.

    While this TPS version has some upgrades like the 357 and interchangeable chokes, it still isn't a great plinking gun. It is a survival rifle, and not much more.

    I recently bought a Chipmunk in stainless steel/synthetic with extra stock spacers in 22WMR. That will be my "truck" gun for emergencies.
    I guess those last ten rabbits in my freezer died of heart attacks versus gunfire from my Springfield CZ M6???

    Your Chipmunk rifle in magnum chamberings is just fine for your needs. Just like mine serve my needs equally as well.
    Lieberal Canada Jan 2021: Where logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.

  9. #49
    CGN frequent flyer North60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Fort McMurray
    Posts
    1,356
    Hopefully you bring in a good selection of models as I’d take .357/.410 and a .410/.410 .
    " An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last"
    - Winston Churchill

  10. #50
    CGN Regular hannibal.black98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    932
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    HI Jdschwass,

    we are currently trying to secure an order, due to supply and demand we are on a backorder list to bring these in, we will update this thread as soon as we have actual timelines or stock in our inventory.
    Awesome!!!
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •