Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121315 ... LastLast

Thread: Tps arms M6 scout

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brutus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lopez93 View Post
    I already had the guys at IRUNGUNS bring a .17hmr over .410 in for me at the beginning of the year. So far it as been a great little rifle and the fit and finish are great.
    I will post some pics soon.

Lopez
    How's the side to side at the hinge point?
    The one Achilles heal the older Springfield CZ is varying play from slightly narrower hinge pin.
    Example my 22 hornet/410 is pretty darn solid. However the 22 LR/410 has a tiny bit of movement right there.

Curious....

Edit: forgot to ask. Is yours drilled and tapped for optics mount ??
    Canadian government runs on trans, gays and French speaking women. Let them fight the next war over there.
    Myself i will crack a beer and merely watch.

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    Any coming in soon to you irunguns?! Really interested in a .357/.410 model!!!
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

Does IRG read these posts? Or are we pissing into the wind? Radio silence isn't very encouraging...

HI Jdschwass,

we are currently trying to secure an order, due to supply and demand we are on a backorder list to bring these in, we will update this thread as soon as we have actual timelines or stock in our inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by jdschwass View Post
    Does IRG read these posts? Or are we pissing into the wind? Radio silence isn't very encouraging...

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    HI Jdschwass,

we are currently trying to secure an order, due to supply and demand we are on a backorder list to bring these in, we will update this thread as soon as we have actual timelines or stock in our inventory.
    Thanks so much for the update. At least now we know where we stand. I will wait patiently with anticipation.
    Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lopez93 View Post
    I already had the guys at IRUNGUNS bring a .17hmr over .410 in for me at the beginning of the year. So far it as been a great little rifle and the fit and finish are great.
    I will post some pics soon.

Lopez
    Is there mounting holes for an optics mount of any kind ???

Curious...
    Canadian government runs on trans, gays and French speaking women. Let them fight the next war over there.

My brother had a 22LR/410 Springfield M6 Scout back in the early 1990s. It is a hard gun to shoot well because of the trigger. We are just not used to that type of squeezing all your fingers. There is no fore end also. That being said, my brother did kill some pigeons on the fly in and around a cattle shelter.

While this TPS version has some upgrades like the 357 and interchangeable chokes, it still isn't a great plinking gun. It is a survival rifle, and not much more.

I recently bought a Chipmunk in stainless steel/synthetic with extra stock spacers in 22WMR. That will be my "truck" gun for emergencies.

Quote Originally Posted by AB2506 View Post
    My brother had a 22LR/410 Springfield M6 Scout back in the early 1990s. It is a hard gun to shoot well because of the trigger. We are just not used to that type of squeezing all your fingers. There is no fore end also. That being said, my brother did kill some pigeons on the fly in and around a cattle shelter.

While this TPS version has some upgrades like the 357 and interchangeable chokes, it still isn't a great plinking gun. It is a survival rifle, and not much more.

I recently bought a Chipmunk in stainless steel/synthetic with extra stock spacers in 22WMR. That will be my "truck" gun for emergencies.
    I guess those last ten rabbits in my freezer died of heart attacks versus gunfire from my Springfield CZ M6???

Your Chipmunk rifle in magnum chamberings is just fine for your needs. Just like mine serve my needs equally as well.

Hopefully you bring in a good selection of models as I’d take .357/.410 and a .410/.410 .
    " An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last"
    - Winston Churchill

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    HI Jdschwass,

Awesome!!!
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -