Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Holy Price Increase!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
    He doesn’t seem mad at all to me, he just said that he’d hold off. That’s a big price increase, he’d be best served by calling and asking them.
    I'm not mad and I tried not to seem that way in my OP. I was just wondering why the huge increase from even the original price. I will do as Bullseye suggests and send a message and inquire. I was going to purchase one a few months ago but held off because of the May 1 announcement. That really freaked me out as I just got into reloading and thought the end was near - now I don't think that way and in fact think we're going to be ok so it's time to keep investing in what I love doing.

Thanks to everyone for not having this one go sideways like most of them do anymore.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Pm d you with a better choice, just google what you want, internet market place is awesome most of the time!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer andrew3081's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by koesdibyo View Post
    Cost of overhead increases (as a tenant in a lease, I’ve never had or heard of the taxes going down, or the cost of rent decreasing over the span of the lease term)
    Inflation
    Decreased dollar
    Increased import fees
    Increased cost of employees (raises, some being mandated by the government - such as minimum wage)
    Increased shipping costs
    Supply/demand
    Covid added stresses in supply and demand

Many factors to consider.
    Some of which may be recent, some of what may just be noticeable now, or maybe it happen that it should have been increased in price long ago, but was missed, and finally caught with new price adjustments.

Lots of armchair quarterbacks, but I don’t see a slough of gun-stores opening from all the people that seem to know how businesses operate
    It is nice of you to assume anyone who question the price increase is armchair quarterbacks who doesn’t know how business works?

Price increase is normal but you wouldn’t agree a price increase of 25% is a bit too much?
    Last edited by andrew3081; 07-13-2020 at 11:35 PM.
    What?

Quote Originally Posted by Armourall View Post
    I was looking at purchasing a Frankford Arsenal Platinum Series Case Prep and Trim Center on the weekend from you as it said you had 22 available and they were on sale for $230 I believe from your regular price of $254 or something like that. I went today to pull the trigger and the price of those same in stock 22 units is now $319.99. Wow! These units were in stock so the dollar had nothing to do with it. Even if the sale was over and the price was $254 I would have purchased one but I guess I'll keep looking. What happened??
    When JT dropped money by government's helicopter into people's account and when offer that free printed money to his family for free , when a country goes into 1.3 Trillion dollars in debt only in 2 months that is going to be the result , Canadian dollar value went down, called hyperinflation
    concealed carry will save lives.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jparent's Avatar
    Pretty sure it's the same gas in the pumps when the price goes up 10c a liter too.
    Looking down the barrel, of 1984...
    Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Foxtrot Oscar.
    It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. - Claire Wolfe

BANNED
    covid was/is the fraudulent excuse to feed the ignorant fearful sheeple for the intentional crashing of the economy.

And there's lots more to come.

Quote Originally Posted by 45CAT View Post
    Covid killed the dollar

BANNED
    So when Bullseye has a price hike everyone can accept and justify it, when Western metals has one they get decimated in the thread.

Interesting to say the least.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Need item, item is more expensive, fork out more money, buy item, end of story.
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Timoffee View Post
    So when Bullseye has a price hike everyone can accept and justify it, when Western metals has one they get decimated in the thread.

Interesting to say the least.
    I always thought CGNers decimated without prejudice.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I always wonder what people who complain about pricing do for a living.
    #torontoexit

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast