Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Holy Price Increase!!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Timoffee View Post
    Do you negotiate the price on a Big Mac or paper towel??
    Or a pack of bacon.

This quote alone disqualifies you for ever complaining about a brick and mortar retail location again. Remember, I've never seen Amazon sponsor anyone's kids hockey/Soccer team.

Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    Pm d you with a better choice, just google what you want, internet market place is awesome most of the time!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Mds694 View Post
    This business practice drives me nuts. It’s the same thing gas stations do. You are now making more money on that old stock, and the same on new stock. Win win for the business. Opposite never seems to happen though. Cost price goes down, oh well we have to charge the same amount because we paid more for the old stock.
    Do you expect raises at work or reductions? Just asking.

I deal with this nonsense everyday with customers.

SO I put it simple in terms they can understand, if I cut the price in half we have to pay the technicians half , would you like your wage cut in half at your job?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer struff55's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by reefer View Post
    I guess the real lesson here is, If you see a product that you want in stock and on sale at a good price. Buy it
    Yes that is exactly what you should do not just in the firearm industry with any product . I’m employed in the firearm industry and I can tell you first had that the few wholesalers / distributors in Canada have little on there shelves and it will not get better any time soon .

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567