M15 in AICS

TurpLC

My M15 barreled action in 6.5 Creedmoor showed up in the mail today. OD green Cerakote with the optional MDT brake. After a bit of filing so the chassis would accept the larger recoil lug of the M15, it slid right together. I'm very much looking forward to getting it out to the range tomorrow!

hZ3x02o.jpg

My M15 barreled action in 6.5 Creedmoor showed up in the mail today. OD green Cerakote with the optional MDT brake. After a bit of filing so the chassis would accept the larger recoil lug of the M15, it slid right together. I'm very much looking forward to getting it out to the range tomorrow!

**Image and video linking functions will be enabled after you have contributed more to the forum**

So.. how does she shoots? very interested by that m15 action too. What is the average group size?

Thanks!!

Sorry but that has 15 in it so the Liberals have deemed it a variant of the AR and banned it for its assault green color :) cause green is army so cannot be owned by mear civilians

So.. how does she shoots? very interested by that m15 action too. What is the average group size?

Thanks!!

She's consistently putting 140gr ELDM's over 41.5gr H4350 into less than .5" at 100. Best 5 shot group was a little over 3/8". Very happy with the results so far. PGW says .75moa or better guarantee!

I see a barrel nut on there. What's the threading on that? Does it take savage threads? I'm not familiar with the Rem 700 format, but I didn't think they used barrel nuts.

If you don’t mi d me asking where did you buy the parts from ...that I sent really nice rig ...been thinking of building on
Thanks davide

M15 barreled action is directly from PGW, aics chassis I've had for several years I think I picked it up at Wolverine Supplies.

I see a barrel nut on there. What's the threading on that? Does it take savage threads? I'm not familiar with the Rem 700 format, but I didn't think they used barrel nuts.

I'm not sure what the thread is on the barrel nut. The action is a rem 700 footprint but thats all it shares with the 700. It's built in house by PGW.

Back
Top Bottom