Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: M15 in AICS

M15 in AICS

My M15 barreled action in 6.5 Creedmoor showed up in the mail today. OD green Cerakote with the optional MDT brake. After a bit of filing so the chassis would accept the larger recoil lug of the M15, it slid right together. I'm very much looking forward to getting it out to the range tomorrow!

CGN Regular
    Looks sick!

Enjoy!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aprilia Man's Avatar
    What's the barrel profile / contour of the M15?
    CCFR MDRGC

The barrel is 1.05" at the shank straight tapered to 0.935 at the muzzle over 24".

Quote Originally Posted by TurpLC View Post
    My M15 barreled action in 6.5 Creedmoor showed up in the mail today. OD green Cerakote with the optional MDT brake. After a bit of filing so the chassis would accept the larger recoil lug of the M15, it slid right together. I'm very much looking forward to getting it out to the range tomorrow!

Is that a proprietary action built by PGW?
    Yep, it's like that.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dude in G.P. View Post
    Is that a proprietary action built by PGW?
    Yes, it's their M15 action.

Quote Originally Posted by TurpLC View Post

**Image and video linking functions will be enabled after you have contributed more to the forum**

So.. how does she shoots? very interested by that m15 action too. What is the average group size?

Thanks!!

Sorry but that has 15 in it so the Liberals have deemed it a variant of the AR and banned it for its assault green color cause green is army so cannot be owned by mear civilians

Quote Originally Posted by BIGFISH43 View Post
    So.. how does she shoots? very interested by that m15 action too. What is the average group size?

Thanks!!
    She's consistently putting 140gr ELDM's over 41.5gr H4350 into less than .5" at 100. Best 5 shot group was a little over 3/8". Very happy with the results so far. PGW says .75moa or better guarantee!

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    If you don’t mi d me asking where did you buy the parts from ...that I sent really nice rig ...been thinking of building on
    Thanks davide
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast