Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: An inspiring message re: legal challenges

CGN frequent flyer
    We appreciate your action, and all the other action being taken against this OIC and BS re-classifications. I get paid monthly, so my donations will be monthly. More to come in August.

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    So far we have joined forces with the CCFR action which has been filed.
    We are also on board with John Hipwells action, which I believe has been filed.
    Currently working on an action being handled by Ed Burlew trying to get a "stay" (not sure of correct term) but to get paperwork from the courts allowing us to continue producing our rifles until the case is heard. This is a private action claiming for damage to the business as a direct result of both the illegal FRT changes and the OIC.
    This action is taking some time as we are still assembling a list of experts in many fields to compile affidavits to file with the action. Given the challenges of doing anything since Covid things are taking far longer than normal, but we are progressing.
    ALL of these actions either have been or will be filed in federal court.

All of these once filed are public domain, so if you want to keep up with what is happening you can apparently through the courts.
    I have been instructed by council NOT to provide much info until the action is filed.

Given everything else on my plate at this time, which is overwhelming to be honest, I have not had the time to get the personal information action off the ground. Needless to say the CFC and SFSS are not in any way being co-operative and have pointedly responded to general inquiries with a reply that has something to do with kinky sex and a cactus.
    Not surprising and correct advice.

I don't need specifics but are you getting a positive vibe regarding it all?

I would also wonder what effect the "stay" you refer too (sounds like the everything would be locked in the status quo state from before the Turd Reich and his goons at the lab started meddling until the full case can be decided upon in court) would have on the legality of the end user continuing to use your products until it gets to court.

I understand if you don't want to comment.

Quote Originally Posted by steamy teabag View Post
    Shaun, good advice by your council not to discuss anything online.

The backlash may be more then they anticipated.

Posers and the 5th colume will be working overtime.
    Based on the facts and the actions to date I have always felt that ATRS have a solid case (possibly the strongest of all) that cannot be ignored.

If we can get a victory here then that could be the start of turning the tide.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12