Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Garand Thumb review of the B+T APC223

Quote Originally Posted by Wind of Pain View Post
    Well that right there....that is Fire!
    Erm, yea the acr stock makes me pants tight

Quote Originally Posted by TopShelf97 View Post
    +1
    I don't want a huge 40" long rifle that weighs 10+ lbs just to shoot a small 55gr .223 round. I'd rather spend that money on a proper DMR or spend a little more and get the APC308.

The SBR is what I want, registration be damned.

That's the 300blk version with with the shorter barrel and gas system, though I fully agree, the sbr length with ACR stock is where it's at.
    Just a dude up in Canada that likes guns
    Have Faith. Have Freedom. Have Fun.

I hated mine and barely shot it ever due to the lousy stock until Bartok hooked me up with the ACR stock adapter and ACR folding stock. Now it’s perfect. Very accurate and the bolt carrier slides home like it’s on ball bearings.
    Last edited by gutinater; 11-17-2020 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TopShelf97 View Post
    +1
    I don't want a huge 40" long rifle that weighs 10+ lbs just to shoot a small 55gr .223 round. I'd rather spend that money on a proper DMR or spend a little more and get the APC308.

The SBR is what I want, registration be damned.

100%
    Bring on that restricted shorty!
    Since all my ARs are banned it’s be so nice to start running and gunning again with something other than a rifle as long as a flagpole. Lol.
    Click, Bang.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by BadRonin View Post
    100%
    Bring on that restricted shorty!
    Since all my ARs are banned it’s be so nice to start running and gunning again with something other than a rifle as long as a flagpole. Lol.
    If you have the money for a short barreled APC223 for the range, you may want to invest some additional funds in making a non-restricted SBR using one of the "ARish" manual action modular receivers available, either the Spectre Ballistics Light Practical Carbine or the Maple Ridge Armoury Renegade. As long as you exceed a 660 mm overall length with the stock+receiver+barrel+muzzle device, you could make a firearm in .223, Blackout, Grendel, 7.62x39mm or other caliber with a shorter barrel. The receivers' threads on the vendors' subforums have some examples of manual action modular SBR builds.

Does 10 round x2 cross mag work in APC223? I just bought two today while eagerly waiting for APC223 to drop.

Also why do people hate the OEM folding stock so much? They look alright to me.

I noticed on Armalytics that the APC300 has a non-restricted FRT. Any plans to bring them in Wolverine?

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo 2 View Post
    Does 10 round x2 cross mag work in APC223? I just bought two today while eagerly waiting for APC223 to drop.

Lots of people hate the folding stock due to the low comb height, and the lack of lop adjustment.
    Before I sold my APC I bought a low mount mini acog and had no problem at all with the OEM stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo 2 View Post

yes those mags work perfectly. OEM stock is bit too low on the shoulder and cheek, you can run low mount optics make it better

Double tap