Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Garand Thumb review of the B+T APC223

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    APC 223 / 308 are slotted for Q4 this year.
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    dear lord thundering jesus......and im looking for a house .....hmmm house or apc??????......
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

Quote Originally Posted by mr52359289 View Post
    Any ETA for the APC308??? Could you guys also import some ACR stocks and adapters????
    Dan Haga makes them stateside. I have one of his. IIRC RPM Tool has done a couple one-off’s. Maybe he would be in for a run to coincide with the incoming shipment with Wolv?
    Just a dude up in Canada that likes guns
    Have Faith. Have Freedom. Have Fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Arm&Gun View Post
    Dan Haga makes them stateside. I have one of his. IIRC RPM Tool has done a couple one-off’s. Maybe he would be in for a run to coincide with the incoming shipment with Wolv?
    that would be awesome as hell

Anyone ever imported a Dan Haga adapter through IRG before?

I imported several Dan Haga ACR Buttstock adapters through the 3rd Party Importer who shall not be named on CGN, earlier this year. The adapters can be easily had as they are listed on their website: https://www.############.com/haga-de...4p0el62lqtoa65

The problem is that the ACR is out of production, no Buttstocks are being manufactured and existing stock is sold out everywhere due to the popularity of the conversions. Try finding a new ACR Buttstock anywhere outside of Gunbroker, where the price continues to clmb....
    Mark C

Quote Originally Posted by Bartok5 View Post
    I imported several Dan Haga ACR Buttstock adapters through the 3rd Party Importer who shall not be named on CGN, earlier this year. The adapters can be easily had as they are listed on their website: https://www.############.com/haga-de...4p0el62lqtoa65

The problem is that the ACR is out of production, no Buttstocks are being manufactured and existing stock is sold out everywhere due to the popularity of the conversions. Try finding a new ACR Buttstock anywhere outside of Gunbroker, where the price continues to clmb....
    The ACR itself is discontinued, but the stock is not. Magpul sold the rights to Kenetic Development Group, and they’re still being made and distributed. Lots of retailers have restocked them during the past few weeks, unfortunately they’re all in the USA as KDG is not yet distributing to Canadian dealers.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Any chance there are still some ACR's kicking around on the market that could still be imported?

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Shooter View Post
    Any chance there are still some ACR's kicking around on the market that could still be imported?
    I recently purchased a fresh import ACR back in July and I regretted it.

The QC was terrible. Scratches everywhere on the aluminum upper, two of them we’re deep enough to see the bare metal, the finish on the brass deflector was half-way gone, the bolt carrier group was heavily scuffed, all the finishing on the edges were gone. These are things you do not want to see on a brand new $3500 rifle. Luckily, I managed to return it.
    Last edited by TopShelf97; 08-19-2020 at 06:21 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by TopShelf97 View Post
    I recently purchased a fresh import ACR back in July and I regretted it.

The QC was terrible. Scratches everywhere on the aluminum upper, two of them we’re deep enough to see the bare metal, the finish on the brass deflector was half-way gone, the bolt carrier group was heavily scuffed, all the finishing on the edges were gone. These are things you do not want to see on a brand new $3500 rifle. Luckily, I managed to return it.
    Wow, I wasn't expecting that. I wonder if that's the product of being one of the final ones off the line following the news of Bushmaster being canned.