Beretta 1301 GEN 1 second batch arrived! $1269.99 free shipping

Al Flaherty's

Supporting Dealer
Business Member
Rating - 98.4%
61   1   0
Special opportunity available to pick up one of these outstanding shotguns at an outstanding price. Supplies are limited on these. We should be getting them in by the end of this week!

These are live on our website now! Sign up for an email notification to be the first to know when they're ready to go! Quantities are limited.

All the emails are sent out at the same time, to whoever signs up for it. It's up to the individual to act upon the notification in a timely manner once they receive it. The email doesn't reserve you a spot it just lets you know when to act.

Ok thanks

I guess they never made it in

Patience grasshopper, :)

I would think the "end of the week" is Saturday for the AF team as they are closed Sun, prehaps tomorrow. :)

REVISED HOURS of Operation

Eastern Standard Time / UTC-05:00
Monday to Friday: 9:30 am - 6:00 pm

Saturdays: 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Sunday: Closed
*closed for some holidays

I would think the "end of the week" is Saturday for the AF team as they are closed Sun, prehaps tomorrow. :)

I know I lack patience
Just excited for this gun

The Shipping companies are also going completely bonkers right now because of the volume they are dealing with. Sometime their shipping estimates are Ambitious.

Already bought the shell carrier latch button cover. Scanning the net to see what other parts to get:d

On the gen 2 bolt release is the receiver changed or only the release? Can a gen 1 be upgraded with a gen 2 release?

I would say no, as the GEN1 release was held on with a allen head bolt, the GEN2 is a one piece bolt release that goes through the reciever.

GEN1 Bolt release

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LDEffEzCPCuA0EWrZJGkFA8gn1DGG-SX/view?usp=drivesdk

GEN2 Bolt release

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LBEWLW4wg71ge4GfyA6HbhJWVfACIy7Y/view?usp=drivesdk

Back
Top Bottom