No, thank you True North Arms.........

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
......you folks are the real heroes.

THANK YOU for not sending invoices in your shipments that indicate the $$ that each item costs.

With my wife working from home since COVID started, she has been able to intercept every single shipment that you have sent me. Without the $$ value next to each item however, I have been able to convince her that I what I received costs less than her hair job.

You guys rock. Always have enjoyed giving you my business.

20200714_205525.jpg

Attachments

• 20200714_205525.jpg
    20200714_205525.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 3,713

Thank you for not sending invoices in your shipments that indicate the $$ that each item costs.

With my wife working from home since covid started, she has been able to intercept every single shipment that you have sent me. Without the $$ value next to each item however, i have been able to convince her that i what i received costs less than her hair job.

View attachment 400124

simp ��

THANK YOU for not sending invoices in your shipments that indicate the $$ that each item costs.

With my wife working from home since COVID started, she has been able to intercept every single shipment that you have sent me. Without the $$ value next to each item however, I have been able to convince her that I what I received costs less than her hair job.

View attachment 400124

If you need to lie about petty stuff like that to your wife, you need to work on your relationship lol

Back
Top Bottom