Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: No, thank you True North Arms.........

Good to see so many couldn’t just take this as the joke it was supposed to be? We all know that look when a new gun shows up and the wife asks why we need more? Well cuz guns is why.

CGN Regular
    Imagine, when you die your wife will sell your guns for whatever price you told her.

CGN Regular
    Imagine being the OP making a funny/ lighthearted post thanking a dealer whos top notch just out of fun and appreciation,
    only to have a bunch of morons give relationship advice and critic.
    This is why the majority of these firearms communities are cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by s3xspert11 View Post
    Imagine being the OP making a funny/ lighthearted post thanking a dealer whos top notch just out of fun and appreciation,
    100%

Quote Originally Posted by s3xspert11 View Post
    It's kinda like therapy for them, they are probably nice as pie in real life but have to turn all bitter n twisted when they get 'home' to Moms basement and take out their anger on the keyboard.

Having said that, being single and happy is just as good as being married and happy, key is be happy!.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by vern130 View Post
    It's kinda like therapy for them, they are probably nice as pie in real life but have to turn all bitter n twisted when they get 'home' to Moms basement and take out their anger on the keyboard.

Having said that, being single and happy is just as good as being married and happy, key is be happy!.
    agreed, how about just being happy in general? I get its fun to razz and poke and say comments and there's a difference
    but the majority on here just feel they are superior.
    and props to OP for taking some of those comments with a laugh, made my day.
    Just silly working and busting your ass all day and you go home and log on a forum to connect and thank a retailer/ wanna connect to the gun community
    jokingly only to be mobbed on.

Quote Originally Posted by STEELCITYSLICKER View Post
    ......you folks are the real heroes.

THANK YOU for not sending invoices in your shipments that indicate the $$ that each item costs.

With my wife working from home since COVID started, she has been able to intercept every single shipment that you have sent me. Without the $$ value next to each item however, I have been able to convince her that I what I received costs less than her hair job.

You guys rock. Always have enjoyed giving you my business.

Attachment 400124
    I feel embarrassed reading this and wondering how low "peoplekind" can go. Looks like it's time to order some "love my wife" socks.
    CCFR

CGN Regular
    On top of thanking TNA, I would like to also thank each one of you that sent me relationship advice.

My marriage would he lost without it.

Apparently making a light hearted post about a running joke that has existed within the firearm community for years, has caused lots of people to show their own insecurities. It's all good. Maybe we could have a group hug, or a "cry-in", I know it would do some of you some good.

Name:  Screenshot_20200714-075452_Instagram.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  114.0 KB

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234