Delta M14 Chassis on SALE!!

Wolverine .303

Business Member Rep
Business Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Blow out pricing, snag em while you can!!

Delta 14 Chassis has partnered with Phoenix Technology to create and offer you an amazing chassis replacement system bringing your M1A / M14 into the 21st century. A rugged, sleek and stylish design that adds affordable modularity to your rifle. The Delta 14 Chassis allows you to change the configuration of your rifle with the simplicity of a one bolt operation. We invite you to read below and see what the Delta 14 Chassis can do for you!. Patent No. 8,756,848 As always:

You can E-mail us at: sales@wolverinesupplies.com

You can Call us at: 204-748-2454

You can send at letter to: Box 729 , #1 River Valley Road, Virden, MB, R0M 2C0 , Canada

You can send a messenger to : Lattitude#49.89617 | Longitude -100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25

Link to the Website --> https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/SearchByKeyword?word=delta#?sortValue=0&MANUFACTURER=DELTA%2014%20CHASSIS

6MVNeGb.png

Is this chassis compatible with any rifle that isn't prohibited? If not, why are you selling it? A customer purchasing this for their prohibited rifle is almost an admission of violating the amnesty. I may be wrong, but seems just like handwashing and passing the potential heat to your customers.

ya but doesn't mean you cant make it look nice and sit it in your safe for years to come... most people do this anyways ;)

The amnesty doesn't allow you to have it sit in your safe for years. Or any timeframe really. You are supposed to get rid of it. You cannot keep it in hopes that the ban is overturned, as that is not provided for in the amnesty.

If asked and you reply that you're NOT in the process of having it deactivated or legally sold, or using it for sustenance hunting beacause you have no other suitable non-restricted rifle for that purpose, then the amnesty does NOT apply to you.

Last edited:
Is this chassis compatible with any rifle that isn't prohibited? If not, why are you selling it? A customer purchasing this for their prohibited rifle is almost an admission of violating the amnesty. I may be wrong, but seems just like handwashing and passing the potential heat to your customers.

The amnesty doesn't allow you to have it sit in your safe for years. Or any time frame really. You are supposed to get rid of it. You cannot keep it in hopes that the ban is overturned, as that is not provided for in the amnesty.

If asked and you reply that you're NOT in the process of having it deactivated or legally sold, or using it for sustenance hunting because you have no other suitable non-restricted rifle for that purpose, then the amnesty does NOT apply to you.

Well aren't you a wet blanket? No the only prohibited parts of any of these banned rifles is the upper and lower receiver and their is a max time frame for the amnesty, 2 years with no plan for compensation other than a weak promise like that of grandfathering.

Sale and use of any parts related is completely kosher. Some guys collect and play barbies with their guns only to shoot them 60-100rds over the years.

I'd grab one if i already didn't have a sage plus the amnesty is good for two years lots of time for me to have fun dry firing and handling my property in the basement to make it worth it.

P.S. rather than trying to be the moral police on what a business chooses to sell, go donate to one of the orgs to help reverse the arbitrary ban.

Cheers.

The amnesty doesn't allow you to have it sit in your safe for years. Or any timeframe really. You are supposed to get rid of it. You cannot keep it in hopes that the ban is overturned, as that is not provided for in the amnesty.

If asked and you reply that you're NOT in the process of having it deactivated or legally sold, or using it for sustenance hunting beacause you have no other suitable non-restricted rifle for that purpose, then the amnesty does NOT apply to you.

..ffs .... bla ..^ bla blah

Well aren't you a wet blanket? No the only prohibited parts of any of these banned rifles is the upper and lower receiver and their is a max time frame for the amnesty, 2 years with no plan for compensation other than a weak promise like that of grandfathering.

Sale and use of any parts related is completely kosher. Some guys collect and play barbies with their guns only to shoot them 60-100rds over the years.

I'd grab one if i already didn't have a sage plus the amnesty is good for two years lots of time for me to have fun dry firing and handling my property in the basement to make it worth it.

P.S. rather than trying to be the moral police on what a business chooses to sell, go donate to one of the orgs to help reverse the arbitrary ban.

Cheers.

Your reply tells me that you didn't read (or at the very least, understand) my post.

You just be joking, we're almost violating the amnesty by buying this? I can buy 10 of these in a few years and as of now it'll still be legal, to go further on that, I will still have my rifle then as well regardless. You're wrong about it having to be in the process of deactivated or sold, it's illegal to sell it.

Btabin, respectfully, you are wrong. The amnesty is in place specifically for those affected by the arbitrary oic to literally sit on it and wait. Overturned, buyback, confiscation, etc. The government of baby castro does not yet know the plan. No you are not supposed to get rid of it-yet.
The sale of these should be pursued by whomever wants them. The sale of these should also be pursued by whomever has them in stock.
The reputation of this dealer is beyond your misinterpretation of the oic. I understand why some are so polarized after your post but the firearms community needs to stand together. We are all in this sandbox.

P.S. rather than trying to be the moral police on what a business chooses to sell, go donate to one of the orgs to help reverse the arbitrary

Cheers.

This forum needs a 'like' button.

Back
Top Bottom