Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Delta M14 Chassis on SALE!!

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by btabin View Post
    Is this chassis compatible with any rifle that isn't prohibited? If not, why are you selling it? A customer purchasing this for their prohibited rifle is almost an admission of violating the amnesty. I may be wrong, but seems just like handwashing and passing the potential heat to your customers.

The amnesty doesn't allow you to have it sit in your safe for years. Or any timeframe really. You are supposed to get rid of it. You cannot keep it in hopes that the ban is overturned, as that is not provided for in the amnesty.

If asked and you reply that you're NOT in the process of having it deactivated or legally sold, or using it for sustenance hunting beacause you have no other suitable non-restricted rifle for that purpose, then the amnesty does NOT apply to you.
    So much misinformation, lack of common sense/knowledge...

NO your are not supposed to be "getting rid of it"...there is a 2 year amnesty...many court cases have been filed to fight this...talk about defeatism.

How are you planning to sell or take your gun to be deactivated when it can't leave your home...where is it said that "this" is what the 100,000s of people with recently prohibited guns should be doing...

People who own legit full autos can handle them, upgrade and change parts out in their homes too...
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdnhunter117 View Post
    You just be joking, we're almost violating the amnesty by buying this? I can buy 10 of these in a few years and as of now it'll still be legal, to go further on that, I will still have my rifle then as well regardless. You're wrong about it having to be in the process of deactivated or sold, it's illegal to sell it.
    You can buy this part without a PAL and being under age too...call the police!!!
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Wallenstein's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Uther419 View Post
    Some guys collect and play barbies with their guns only to shoot them 60-100rds over the years.
    "Play Barbies with their guns"

Guilty.

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Is this chassis compatible with any rifle that isn't prohibited? If not, why are you selling it? A customer purchasing this for their prohibited rifle is almost an admission of violating the amnesty. I may be wrong, but seems just like handwashing and passing the potential heat to your customers.

The amnesty doesn't allow you to have it sit in your safe for years. Or any timeframe really. You are supposed to get rid of it. You cannot keep it in hopes that the ban is overturned, as that is not provided for in the amnesty.

If asked and you reply that you're NOT in the process of having it deactivated or legally sold, or using it for sustenance hunting beacause you have no other suitable non-restricted rifle for that purpose, then the amnesty does NOT apply to you.
    I am going to tackle this one piece by piece for you!

1. No, its compatible with the M1A / M14 platform of firearms.

2. Why sell it? Because I can, and until I am no longer able to, I will continue to do so.

3. Violating the amnesty? Where is this coming from exactly that this would be a violation of the amnesty? Ignoring the blatant irony of matter, these stocks are 100% legal to purchase and are not in any way shape or form named in any piece of legislation or other means to say you can't buy it... so you have no place telling people what they can and cant buy.

4. The amnesty DOES "allow" you to have it in your safe for the foreseeable future. The same folks who provided all of us with this wonderful legislation are the same people who don't have a single clue on how to actually handle the situation now that its been started. So once again you have no place here telling people to get rid of their firearms, they are theirs and not yours.

5. "You can not keep it" Yes I can.
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine .303 View Post

2. Why sell it? Because I can, and until I am no longer able to, I will continue to do so.

3. Violating the amnesty? Where is this coming from exactly that this would be a violation of the amnesty? Ignoring the blatant irony of matter, these stocks are 100% legal to purchase and are not in any way shape or form named in any piece of legislation or other means to say you can't buy it... so you have no place telling people what they can and cant buy.

4. The amnesty DOES "allow" you to have it in your safe for the foreseeable future. The same folks who provided all of us with this wonderful legislation are the same people who don't have a single clue on how to actually handle the situation now that its been started. So once again you have no place here telling people to get rid of their firearms, they are theirs and not yours.

VOTE " Wolverine for Prime Minister"

Big thumbs up!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Greenhorse six's Avatar
    Alberta,using the first rule of how not to be seen.

Hell , yeah , Fix Bayonets !
    Never Pet A Burning Dog.
    I have a serious phobia of being alone.
    I take solace in military tactics because they emphasize teamwork and working with others.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer

This is the mindset the Libs are banking on. Go get your party membership, today !!!!

CGN Regular

Looks like we found Bill Blair's CGN account.

Quote Originally Posted by OldRussian View Post
    Looks like we found Bill Blair's CGN account.
    good one.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast