Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Delta M14 Chassis on SALE!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by btabin View Post
    Is this chassis compatible with any rifle that isn't prohibited? If not, why are you selling it? A customer purchasing this for their prohibited rifle is almost an admission of violating the amnesty. I may be wrong, but seems just like handwashing and passing the potential heat to your customers.

The amnesty doesn't allow you to have it sit in your safe for years. Or any timeframe really. You are supposed to get rid of it. You cannot keep it in hopes that the ban is overturned, as that is not provided for in the amnesty.

If asked and you reply that you're NOT in the process of having it deactivated or legally sold, or using it for sustenance hunting beacause you have no other suitable non-restricted rifle for that purpose, then the amnesty does NOT apply to you.
    ..ffs .... bla ..^ bla blah

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Uther419 View Post
    Well aren't you a wet blanket? No the only prohibited parts of any of these banned rifles is the upper and lower receiver and their is a max time frame for the amnesty, 2 years with no plan for compensation other than a weak promise like that of grandfathering.

Sale and use of any parts related is completely kosher. Some guys collect and play barbies with their guns only to shoot them 60-100rds over the years.

I'd grab one if i already didn't have a sage plus the amnesty is good for two years lots of time for me to have fun dry firing and handling my property in the basement to make it worth it.

P.S. rather than trying to be the moral police on what a business chooses to sell, go donate to one of the orgs to help reverse the arbitrary ban.

Cheers.
    Your reply tells me that you didn't read (or at the very least, understand) my post.
    I suck at responding to PMs. Don't take it personally.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnyy View Post
    ..ffs .... bla ..^ bla blah
    Quality contribution. Since you are clearly incapable of seeing the legitimacy of my question and post content, and don't seem willing to add anything meaningful, I respectfully ask that you go kick rocks buddy.
    I suck at responding to PMs. Don't take it personally.

The amnesty doesn't allow you to have it sit in your safe for years. Or any timeframe really. You are supposed to get rid of it. You cannot keep it in hopes that the ban is overturned, as that is not provided for in the amnesty.
    Just watch me.
    “I spent most of my dough on guns, gals, and gas, and the rest I wasted.”
    -me, with apologies to Elmore Leonard

CGN Regular
    Is this chassis compatible with any rifle that isn't prohibited? If not, why are you selling it? A customer purchasing this for their prohibited rifle is almost an admission of violating the amnesty. I may be wrong, but seems just like handwashing and passing the potential heat to your customers.

If asked and you reply that you're NOT in the process of having it deactivated or legally sold, or using it for sustenance hunting beacause you have no other suitable non-restricted rifle for that purpose, then the amnesty does NOT apply to you.
    You just be joking, we're almost violating the amnesty by buying this? I can buy 10 of these in a few years and as of now it'll still be legal, to go further on that, I will still have my rifle then as well regardless. You're wrong about it having to be in the process of deactivated or sold, it's illegal to sell it.

I will stays where I'm at 'til you knows where I'm to
    Btabin, respectfully, you are wrong. The amnesty is in place specifically for those affected by the arbitrary oic to literally sit on it and wait. Overturned, buyback, confiscation, etc. The government of baby castro does not yet know the plan. No you are not supposed to get rid of it-yet.
    The sale of these should be pursued by whomever wants them. The sale of these should also be pursued by whomever has them in stock.
    The reputation of this dealer is beyond your misinterpretation of the oic. I understand why some are so polarized after your post but the firearms community needs to stand together. We are all in this sandbox.
    CCFR
    Do it right THIS time, you may not get a NEXT time.
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it is in English, thank a veteran."

Quote Originally Posted by Uther419 View Post
    Well aren't you a wet blanket? No the only prohibited parts of any of these banned rifles is the upper and lower receiver and their is a max time frame for the amnesty, 2 years with no plan for compensation other than a weak promise like that of grandfathering.

Sale and use of any parts related is completely kosher. Some guys collect and play barbies with their guns only to shoot them 60-100rds over the years.

I'd grab one if i already didn't have a sage plus the amnesty is good for two years lots of time for me to have fun dry firing and handling my property in the basement to make it worth it.

P.S. rather than trying to be the moral police on what a business chooses to sell, go donate to one of the orgs to help reverse the arbitrary

Cheers.
    This forum needs a 'like' button.
    when guns are outlawed we become subjects.

Non-compliance, 'cause bad laws are worse than no laws.

I read the bold type on the letter from the RCMP... It said "wait".

Quote Originally Posted by Abey0beyCeezy View Post
    I read the bold type on the letter from the RCMP... It said "wait".
    Bill? Is that you?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast