Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Delta M14 Chassis on SALE!!

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384

Delta M14 Chassis on SALE!!

Blow out pricing, snag em while you can!!

Delta 14 Chassis has partnered with Phoenix Technology to create and offer you an amazing chassis replacement system bringing your M1A / M14 into the 21st century. A rugged, sleek and stylish design that adds affordable modularity to your rifle. The Delta 14 Chassis allows you to change the configuration of your rifle with the simplicity of a one bolt operation. We invite you to read below and see what the Delta 14 Chassis can do for you!. Patent No. 8,756,848 As always:

You can E-mail us at: sales@wolverinesupplies.com

You can Call us at: 204-748-2454

You can send at letter to: Box 729 , #1 River Valley Road, Virden, MB, R0M 2C0 , Canada

You can send a messenger to : Lattitude#49.89617 | Longitude -100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25

Link to the Website --> https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/Se...2014%20CHASSIS

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

Are they polymer?

Quote Originally Posted by taeish View Post
    Are they polymer?
    Yes they are.

What about the buttstock and grip? As far as I know they only accept the Mesa Tactical attachment.
    Follow through isn't just a shooting fundamental, it's a life skill.

Quote Originally Posted by 98/29 View Post
    What about the buttstock and grip? As far as I know they only accept the Mesa Tactical attachment.
    They accept Mossberg patterned stocks on the rear end.

CGN frequent flyer
    Isn't m14 banned now?

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by chicu1981 View Post
    Isn't m14 banned now?
    It'll make your m305 look mighty cool buried in that 55 gallon plastic drum
    HBAR or GTFO

ya but doesn't mean you cant make it look nice and sit it in your safe for years to come... most people do this anyways

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    Is this chassis compatible with any rifle that isn't prohibited? If not, why are you selling it? A customer purchasing this for their prohibited rifle is almost an admission of violating the amnesty. I may be wrong, but seems just like handwashing and passing the potential heat to your customers.

Quote Originally Posted by rethius View Post
    ya but doesn't mean you cant make it look nice and sit it in your safe for years to come... most people do this anyways
    The amnesty doesn't allow you to have it sit in your safe for years. Or any timeframe really. You are supposed to get rid of it. You cannot keep it in hopes that the ban is overturned, as that is not provided for in the amnesty.

If asked and you reply that you're NOT in the process of having it deactivated or legally sold, or using it for sustenance hunting beacause you have no other suitable non-restricted rifle for that purpose, then the amnesty does NOT apply to you.
    Last edited by btabin; 07-15-2020 at 09:43 PM.
    I suck at responding to PMs. Don't take it personally.

Quote Originally Posted by btabin View Post
    Is this chassis compatible with any rifle that isn't prohibited? If not, why are you selling it? A customer purchasing this for their prohibited rifle is almost an admission of violating the amnesty. I may be wrong, but seems just like handwashing and passing the potential heat to your customers.

The amnesty doesn't allow you to have it sit in your safe for years. Or any time frame really. You are supposed to get rid of it. You cannot keep it in hopes that the ban is overturned, as that is not provided for in the amnesty.

If asked and you reply that you're NOT in the process of having it deactivated or legally sold, or using it for sustenance hunting because you have no other suitable non-restricted rifle for that purpose, then the amnesty does NOT apply to you.

Well aren't you a wet blanket? No the only prohibited parts of any of these banned rifles is the upper and lower receiver and their is a max time frame for the amnesty, 2 years with no plan for compensation other than a weak promise like that of grandfathering.

Sale and use of any parts related is completely kosher. Some guys collect and play barbies with their guns only to shoot them 60-100rds over the years.

I'd grab one if i already didn't have a sage plus the amnesty is good for two years lots of time for me to have fun dry firing and handling my property in the basement to make it worth it.

P.S. rather than trying to be the moral police on what a business chooses to sell, go donate to one of the orgs to help reverse the arbitrary ban.

Cheers.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast