CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 10/22 Magazine Adapter and Magazine Combo - Save: 10%

Business Member SpectreBallistics's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Backyardplinking View Post
    Why are the polymer ones discontinued?
    With our Light Practical Carbine project we simply do not have the labor capacity to do both the aluminium and polymer adapters.

Business Member SpectreBallistics's Avatar
    Sale still on

Hi fellow shooters/hunters/reloaders/bad ass mother ####ers,

I just picked up a Winchester Wildcat 22LR from alflahertys.com. It was the best deal I could find online at the time. It was only $310, cheaper than any other store. I like to support any retailer who offers the cheapest retail price, not just the cheapest sale price. Alflaherty's won the contest this time. My experience dealing with them was great.

For anyone interested in possibly getting this rifle, I'll also mention that Wanstall's here in Maple Ridge, BC just put it up on sale: Winchester Wildcat 22LR and Simmons 4x32 Scope Combo Package for only $339.99. Wow! That's a heck of a deal I think. I had already placed my order with Alflaherty's a week before I say Wanstall's deal. The benefit for me by buying from alflahertys.com was that because I live in BC, I save the 7% PST by buying out of province. Unfortunately Wanstall's is in the province where I live (BC) so I'd get charged the 7% PST. And besides, I have now already received my 22LR that I purchased on sale from Alflaherty's so I can't complain. They had the best deal when I placed my order.

My question is this... the Winchester Wildcat 22LR rifles can take Ruger 10/22 magazines from what I've read advertised online. So my question is can I buy this mag/adapter combo to work with my Wildcat 22LR and it still be fully functional/compatible and FULLY LEGAL even if I get a 30-round clear magazine from the OP of this thread?

Heck, when it really comes down to it... maybe a better question would be... what's the best LEGAL way to get the highest round magazine for the Winchester Wildcat 22LR rifle? That's what I'm really after LOL Lets see where the chips fall

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12