Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just got Shipment Notification on My AR Lower

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by dlawlz View Post
    I had ordered mine the night before and it was cancelled and refunded, too bad haha
    I'll be honest, if I was allowed to transfer/sell mine. I'd do so.

Right now I have a $1300 paper weight, i'd rather have that turned back into cash so I could buy a bolt action. Something that I could use.

CGN Regular
    Reusing signs from a previous campaign is against finance rules. There was a politician in my area thaf got "nailed" for it

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by chanrobi View Post

Right now I have a $1300 paper weight, i'd rather have that turned back into cash so I could buy a bolt action. Something that I could use.
    To each their own, I am keeping mine and they'll never find it. I truly believe mass non compliance is the way to win. This ban is the end of firearms if it stays, we lose it all. One gun was too many, but 1500-2000? We lose.

CGN Regular
    I am on your team brother!

Enjoy your bit of freedom my brother
    My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge... - Hosea 4:6

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdnhunter117 View Post
    To each their own, I am keeping mine and they'll never find it. I truly believe mass non compliance is the way to win. This ban is the end of firearms if it stays, we lose it all. One gun was too many, but 1500-2000? We lose.
    Especially considering the owners of the guns affected by this ban are most likely the most active and involved in fighting for firearm rights. After all, they didn’t exactly target single shot Cooey .22’s and camo-dipped shotguns... this time.

"What do you get for pretending the danger's not real?"
    - Sheep, Pink Floyd

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Well, i sure wont make it easy for them... In case the OIC is not totally destructed.
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

Quote Originally Posted by chanrobi View Post

You think you have it bad. I have 11 AR15's still. I had 20 after the election, before christmas I sold 6 and exported 3 to the US. Kept my best 11 of my Colt Canada Collection, hoping for better times ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryang5177 View Post
    If nothing else, it’s a FU to the gov.
    Other way around. Government says you can own, not use and then give you pennies on the dollar (if you're lucky) when they come for it.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by metamatt View Post
    Reusing signs from a previous campaign is against finance rules. There was a politician in my area thaf got "nailed" for it

Is that the guy who was no longer affiliated with a party, but used signage that was still recognizable as Conservative, where he just painted over that detail but you could still tell it used to be a Conservative sign? There's a big difference in re-using signage when you're still the formally endorsed candidate versus when you're not but are trying to look as though you are. The simple fact that guy did that was reason enough to not vote for him.

I can't state I know whether or not signage re-use is against finance rules, but if true, that seems awfully irresponsible from an environmental perspective considering the stacks of plastic involved.

Quote Originally Posted by testosteronecyp View Post
    You are underestimating the fact that Canada is full of morons that will vote for their guy no matter how much our country is getting destroyed... just to keep the other guy out of power. They are what is wrong with Canada.
    I'll certainly grant that there are far more left-wing and far-left wing idiots than there should be, but I'm still of the opinion that Trudeau's current term will be short-lived. I think that there will be many center-left people who will swing their votes, because I've heard a few of them mention their disdain for Trudeau. We may well experience nationally what Alberta experienced last year, in that we booted out the NDP and many were calling it a tight race, when in fact they were shown the door in no uncertain terms. I was so personally concerned about both elections that I volunteered for both my Conservative candidates in provincial and federal campaigns when I had never done anything like that before. There's lots of people who are quiet about their political support, whereas we firearms owners wind up surrounded by quite a bit of noise due to us being a group perpetually targeted by the ignorance and hate of those who don't even know us, yet they pathologically insist on mischaracterizing us. (I refer to gun control orgs as hate groups, because they are).

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast