Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just got Shipment Notification on My AR Lower

Just got Shipment Notification on My AR Lower

Well, I ordered one the the FU Lowers Bullseye had on sale on April 30th. Just got Shipment Notification. I guess my transfer went through and I am the proud owner of a FU AR Lower.

2 and a half months of waiting but at least it is on its way.

It is a good day.
    Brian

BANNED
    are you telling me that if you ordered the gun before may first you still get it despite the oic?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rick911's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Briguy34 View Post
    are you telling me that if you ordered the gun before may first you still get it despite the oic?
    yes

Quote Originally Posted by Briguy34 View Post
    The language of the regulatory changes made in the May 1st OIC allow for firearms purchased prior to the ban to be transported ONCE to their legal owner. In this case, this is the retailer shipping the lower to you.

Congratulations on your paperweight. I wish I had bought a couple more.
    “I spent most of my dough on guns, gals, and gas, and the rest I wasted.”
    -me, with apologies to Elmore Leonard

CGN frequent flyer
    Maybe you'll have the last one shipped in Canada in 2020?

I'd like to be the first one to get an upper when they're legal again in 2021. Trudy & the Lib's are gonna fall.

CGN Regular
    I'm really not sure what's the point of owning a prohib firearm you can't do nothing with?

This is coming from someone who now owns one, that was prevsiously NR.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by chanrobi View Post
    I'm really not sure what's the point of owning a prohib firearm you can't do nothing with?

This is coming from someone who now owns one, that was prevsiously NR.
    If nothing else, it’s a FU to the gov.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by CaberTosser View Post
    Maybe you'll have the last one shipped in Canada in 2020?

I'd like to be the first one to get an upper when they're legal again in 2021. Trudy & the Lib's are gonna fall.
    Wishful thinking. Next election won't be until 2023. No way the leftist coalition will infight before disarming us all.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Larzzral View Post
    Wishful thinking. Next election won't be until 2023. No way the leftist coalition will infight before disarming us all.
    Why do you think 2023 for the next election? The average time for a minority gov't until they get a vote of no confidence and trigger an election is 18 months, and Trudeau is under yet another ethics investigation, plus I saw today that one of the very WE events that his Mom was paid to speak at happened to have been granted 1.18 million by the Liberals. Trudeau and the Liberal gov't are going to fall like a Wile E Coyote cliff mishap before next spring. The 18 months average was explained to me by many political insiders at the election night event I attended last year with the campaign team when my Conservative MP Greg Maclean got voted in, they knew the likelihood of the Liberals lasting a full term was slim, and even kept the election signs as part of that prediction. The cost of 4 years of storage can exceed the value of the signs, but one to 1.5 years of storage won't.

htt ps://nationalpost.com/news/politics/trudeau-government-contributed-1-18-million-to-we-day-event-in-2017-during-which-pms-mother-was-likely-paid-to-speak

Don't be a quitter, we can take these tyrants down by next summer and reverse C-71 and the illogical and undemocratic OIC. It goes without saying that a new Governor General will be in order as well.
    Last edited by CaberTosser; 07-16-2020 at 01:54 AM.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by CaberTosser View Post
    Why do you think 2023 for the next election? The average time for a minority gov't until they get a vote of no confidence and trigger an election is 18 months, and Trudeau is under yet another ethics investigation, plus I saw today that one of the very WE events that his Mom was paid to speak at happened to have been granted 1.18 million by the Liberals. Trudeau and the Liberal gov't are going to fall like a Wile E Coyote cliff mishap before next spring.

htt ps://nationalpost.com/news/politics/trudeau-government-contributed-1-18-million-to-we-day-event-in-2017-during-which-pms-mother-was-likely-paid-to-speak

Don't be a quitter, we can take these tyrants down by next summer.
    There will not be an election under any circumstances ever during Covid times. Too much to lose in terms of public opinion for whoever takes the fall for causing the election. Not happening.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast