Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FABARM Firearms now available!

How about picatinny rail for the bottom of the handguard for SDASS shotguns?
    Indeed,
    it ain't over until the nourishment enhanced non male peoplekind sings.
    straightandnarrow

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sigarms226 View Post
    How about any of the Asper rifles? Any of the dealers stocking these?
    FABARM is in the midst of changing the rifle line, so we'll be listing the rifles in 2021.

Quote Originally Posted by hisnibs View Post
    How about picatinny rail for the bottom of the handguard for SDASS shotguns?
    We have this kit listed: http://www.fabarm.com/web_eng/dettag...otto.asp?i=126. Our part number is 390-B083A.

KGL

CGN Regular
    Will you guy be able to bring in parts or upgrades? I wanted to have a 2nd barrel for my STF12 in 18inch. But the last authorized dealer wouldnt even look at bringing this in for me. I bought the gun hoping to have this option as that's what Fabarm advertises. It was a bit disappointing.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bennypoo View Post
    Will you guy be able to bring in parts or upgrades? I wanted to have a 2nd barrel for my STF12 in 18inch. But the last authorized dealer wouldnt even look at bringing this in for me. I bought the gun hoping to have this option as that's what Fabarm advertises. It was a bit disappointing.
    We will be in time - most likely next year, when the Professional products will be added to our listing.

KGL

I went on my iPhone and Samsung and your webpage in mobile or desktop mode don’t load correctly, when I tap on the Fabarm banner there is two thirds of the screen covered by the filter search options. Would really like to browse what you have as I don’t have access to a computer right now.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rune613 View Post
    I went on my iPhone and Samsung and your webpage in mobile or desktop mode don’t load correctly, when I tap on the Fabarm banner there is two thirds of the screen covered by the filter search options. Would really like to browse what you have as I don’t have access to a computer right now.
    Thanks for the feedback. We are in the midst of a website upgrade, and our mobile component is not rendering correctly. Our apologies for the inconvenience; we hope to have this matter corrected shortly.

KGL

whats that little black tactical one called. Is it restricted? and pump or semi?

Quote Originally Posted by Logan370 View Post
    whats that little black tactical one called. Is it restricted? and pump or semi?
    STF12, 11 inch compact, NR

Quote Originally Posted by Logan370 View Post
    STF12, pump, non-restricted generally (I think it needs a pinned or non-folding stock if not mistaken).
    Indeed,
    straightandnarrow

Quote Originally Posted by Korth Group Ltd View Post
    We have this kit listed: http://www.fabarm.com/web_eng/dettag...otto.asp?i=126. Our part number is 390-B083A.KGL
    Thanks but not the part I'm looking for. Looks like this,

https://www.armurerie-lavaux.com/wat...BARM_SDASS.jpg
    Indeed,
    straightandnarrow

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast