Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FABARM Firearms now available!

[QUOTE=Korth Group Ltd;17287805]FABARM is in the midst of changing the rifle line, so we'll be listing the rifles in 2021.

Well then we can’t exactly get all of the models that are legal in Canada can we? We can only get the shotguns. You should really change your advertising to reflect this, that way those of us interested in rifles will be less disappointed. I also called you to inquire about parts for a Fabarm rifle (Unfortunately my Asper double rifle has a broken firing pin) and was directed by you to another importer.

However, It’s great to know that you are a distributor for Fabarm, I’ve found your customer service to be excellent for other products that you distribute. Perhaps you can at least give us a few hints of what is going to be new in the rifle line up so we have something to look forward to........
    It's not the caliber of the rifle that matters - It's the caliber of the man behind it.

Thanks. to bad its not semi.

The AXIS RS 12 TRAP AT UNSINGLE sure looks good. Wonder what they will run ?

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hisnibs View Post
    Thanks but not the part I'm looking for. Looks like this,

https://www.armurerie-lavaux.com/wat...BARM_SDASS.jpg
    We do not have this item on the price list from FABARM, so we've asked if this is available. As soon as we have an answer we'll let you know.

[QUOTE=CanadaBoy;17289263]
    Quote Originally Posted by Korth Group Ltd View Post
    FABARM is in the midst of changing the rifle line, so we'll be listing the rifles in 2021.

Well then we can’t exactly get all of the models that are legal in Canada can we? We can only get the shotguns. You should really change your advertising to reflect this, that way those of us interested in rifles will be less disappointed. I also called you to inquire about parts for a Fabarm rifle (Unfortunately my Asper double rifle has a broken firing pin) and was directed by you to another importer.

However, It’s great to know that you are a distributor for Fabarm, I’ve found your customer service to be excellent for other products that you distribute. Perhaps you can at least give us a few hints of what is going to be new in the rifle line up so we have something to look forward to........
    TSE is the warranty center for FABARM, so any small parts (repair/service oriented items) are supplied through them.

We've not been told what the changes are for the rifle line for 2021, just not to list the rifles now as they will be changing. We are as excited to learn more as you are, trust us!

Quote Originally Posted by Gopher Slayer View Post
    The AXIS RS 12 TRAP AT UNSINGLE sure looks good. Wonder what they will run ?
    The AXIS RS 12 Black Trap AT Unsingle should run around $3350 at retial.

KGL

Last time I need an ejector looked at, TSE had no gunsmith, he'd been deported!! They didn't have anyone there qualified to work on the Classis. So, I took it over to CSC. Wasn't concerned about warranty though, not sure if that was last year, or the year before. Maybe they have acquired another gunsmith by now, but, strikes me as odd they'd still be the warranty depot.
    You should become a member
    CCFR
    CSSA

What would be the availability and cost of the Martial Proforces 14" barrel in the OD green Cerakote?
    "An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." Lt.Col. Jeff Cooper

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Desertrat View Post
    What would be the availability and cost of the Martial Proforces 14" barrel in the OD green Cerakote?
    This one is now in stock - your preferred dealer can assist with pricing.

KGL

Quote Originally Posted by Korth Group Ltd View Post
    We do not have this item on the price list from FABARM, so we've asked if this is available. As soon as we have an answer we'll let you know.

KGL
    Thanks
    Indeed,
    it ain't over until the nourishment enhanced non male peoplekind sings.
    straightandnarrow

CGN frequent flyer
    For the record...the shorty STF12, which I may/may not own (wink wink) is phenomenal. That brake on the end takes a lot of the recoil and really helps keep it on target. Fired 10 slugs through it, as fast as I could, and hardly noticed. Smooth as butter too. Definitely worth the money if you have some laying around and needing to be spent. It is loud though. Wakes everyone up at the range, no doubt. lol
    Definitely a top notch fire arm. Just my 2 cents.

Probably not worth it. Nevermind.
    Last edited by B; 09-06-2020 at 01:25 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast